prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Because that's simply not true. You can reject Jeremy and not have any scenes with him. Same with a few other storylines.
Which lead you to same outcome, it is not matter of choice but content filter. I will refrain from commenting game content in this thread.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Which lead you to same outcome, it is not matter of choice but content filter. I will refrain from commenting game content in this thread.
I would not call scenes where she is dominated by Jeremy vs scenes where she has sex with Diane the "same outcome". They're independent routes.

So why haven't you posted this in the main game thread?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What happened, I was under the impression that Jeremy was going to get killed if Anna revealed herself to him, but there he was back at the office?!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wrong thread. This is the renpy remake thread. You want Deep Sleep's thread (RPGM).

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It might be a bug in my conversion.

The office scene should have if-else conditions to show scenes with and without Jeremy but I did not test this.
I tested the bar scenes fully because the condition was missing for the lesbian scene but something might have gone wrong there.

*EDIT* CONFIRMED BUG: The first office scene does have the condition around it so you will not see Jeremy if you decide to kill him but the scene to bring him a coffee does not. I'll check this evening what went wrong and release a fix.

Last edited:

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
After the job that Anna and Andrw go to the hotel all of the images are missing.... i get all the text but just a black screen and missing file numbers...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
After the job that Anna and Andrw go to the hotel all of the images are missing.... i get all the text but just a black screen and missing file numbers...
You seem to be the only one. Try re-downloading and extracting because seems like something went wrong there.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Greetings,
while translating in Italian "Anna Exciting Affection RENPY" version 1.5, I noticed something.
In the previous version (1.4) in the 'Replay room' there was the possibility to select ALL the scenes.
In version 1.5 there are NOT ALL but the most important ones (evidently the 'spicy' ones).
Some of the less important scenes still serve as a 'link' for the game.
For this I produced a patch which, in version 1.5, reintroduces ALL the choices but highlights the most important ones as bolded.
I also introduced the scene number to find it easily.
This way you can play this amazing game without even having to save progress.
At the end of the post I put a screenshot of how the 'Replay Room' appears with the patch.

The patch is here:

Note 1: to install the patch just unpack the replay_room.rar file in the game's "game" folder. At the first start it can generate an error. It's normal. Just close and restart the game.

Note 2: does anyone agree with me that Anna of "Anna Exciting Affection" with loose hair is very similar to Ann of "Big Brother" (the most beautiful of the beautiful ones)?

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Greetings,
while translating in Italian "Anna Exciting Affection RENPY" version 1.5, I noticed something.
In the previous version (1.4) in the 'Replay room' there was the possibility to select ALL the scenes.
In version 1.5 there are NOT ALL but the most important ones (evidently the 'spicy' ones).
Some of the less important scenes still serve as a 'link' for the game.
For this I produced a patch which, in version 1.5, reintroduces ALL the choices but highlights the most important ones as bolded.
I also introduced the scene number to find it easily.
This way you can play this amazing game without even having to save progress.
At the end of the post I put a screenshot of how the 'Replay Room' appears with the patch.

The patch is here:

Note 1: to install the patch just unpack the replay_room.rar file in the game's "game" folder. At the first start it can generate an error. It's normal. Just close and restart the game.

Note 2: does anyone agree with me that Anna of "Anna Exciting Affection" with loose hair is very similar to Ann of "Big Brother" (the most beautiful of the beautiful ones)?
I think we need the replay_room.rpy file not the .rpyc file, cause .rpyc gets over written with the new one generated from the .rpy file when the game starts

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I think we need the replay_room.rpy file not the .rpyc file, cause .rpyc gets over written with the new one generated from the .rpy file when the game starts
Just DELETE the ORIGINAL replay_room.rpy. You must leave ONLY my replay_room.rpyc.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Why not ship a replacement replay_room.rpy instead of replay_room.rpyc? Transparency is a good thing.
It's true. I asked the author of the game for permission to publish it. I usually publish compiled files (rpyc) because the game starts faster this way and so the author's job is protected just a little. If he authorize me, I have no problem publishing the rpy file.

Reactions: DD3DD
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes