osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hey boys and girls, real life and work got in the way. I am going to release a version with the old replay though it will be filtered to leave out the minor scenes of 1-3 lines of dialogue.

So hang on tight and check back in a couple of hours while I finish the work and update the mirrors.

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Hey boys and girls, real life and work got in the way. I am going to release a version with the old replay though it will be filtered to leave out the minor scenes of 1-3 lines of dialogue.

So hang on tight and check back in a couple of hours while I finish the work and update the mirrors.
You do your thing brah, we all cool :D

chrome200

May 29, 2017
Hey all. Will 1.5 be save compatible from 1.4 Ren'py? Was considering restarting and playing through right now on 1.4 while
osmcuser132 finishes his amazing work but would hate to have to restart in a few hours with 1.5.

Thanks!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Even in the worst case scenario of non-compatible saves (and there is no indication this will be a problem), the beauty of Renpy is that you can switch on the "skip unseen text" to blast through everything to choices and make new saves easily and quickly.

chrome200

May 29, 2017
"Would hate to have to" might have been misleading. Haha, I love this game and it'd be no skin off my back to restart. More curious than anything. Thanks for the reply. =)

Ninja_11

Feb 25, 2019

Are you going to upload the Android port also ?

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019

... so does this means that not all of the rpgm content will be included on the renpy version? Am I getting this right?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think it means his new replay function will not be fully integrated in this edition, but that the regular content will all be there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dkh8
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes