EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
27177_Ra4qKwt.png

Overview:
This is a fan remake of chapter 1 in Ren'Py.
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
This Ren'Py remake contains the same content as the chapter 1 RPGM Game but without the walking around.
So it is personal choice to play chapter 1 RPGM or this remake. The story then continues in Chapter 2, which you can find in the original thread.
Thread Updated: 2020-08-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 V2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Updated gallery:

Known Issues:

Change-Log:

SAVE GAMES FROM 1.7 OR LOWER ARE BROKEN
Starting a new game from 1.8 or above is required

Download

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Translation -
Spanish Translation - French Translation - German Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
92.PNG 93.PNG 94.PNG 95.PNG 96.PNG

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
will this be updated when the official game get new content, until its finished?
will this mod, follow the same story or will there be custom scenes?

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you so much for doing this.
RPGM games are so annoying witha ll the useless walking around even though some could be so very entertaining, like Humbling experience.

Thanks for this, i wanted to play the new version but did not have my old saves anymore and did not want to run thorugh the entire game again, now it is easy, thanks and much love !

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
will this be updated when the official game get new content, until its finished?
will this mod, follow the same story or will there be custom scenes?
As long as DeepSleep keeps releasing I'll try to follow them with this ren'py conversion.

It will follow the same story since I use scripts for the conversion, meaning with each new release from him a new ren'py game will be generated. Modding is always a possibillity but I am a coder, not a graphic artist or (Daz3D) modeler.
I did talk to DeepSleep last night on Discord and he was talking about writing something for scene transitions so who knows what happens in the future.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
You sir, are awesome.

I don't normally have any issues with RPGM. It makes you more engaged in the story and takes a bit more commitment, but some games (such as this one) are just tedious. There is no content outside of the main storyline, so there is no reason to have a city to explore and all that; it's just linear running around and is a complete nightmare if you save and come back to it a few weeks later.

Do you mind if I ask where you go the script to convert the games? Is it an easy process?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This was an awesome thing to do. I've missed so much content playing the original game that I'm a little pissed at myself. I hope you'll continue doing that. I won't stop playing the rpg game but I'll have yours as a reference and an easy way to replay some of the game. Thanks!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Do you mind if I ask where you go the script to convert the games? Is it an easy process?
I linked one of the Python scripts I used in the OP to decrypt the images and sound of the game.
For the rest I reverse engineered the game-code and wrote my own scripts.

The whole game logic is in JSON format in the www/data folder. The System.json says the start is in Map009.json and in here is an event object that contains the introduction. And an event is a sequence of codes with parameters. For instance code 101 is setting the avatar and is always followed by one or more codes 401 which is the text of what the person is saying.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I don't wanna be that guy, but any chance of an android port? I'm out of the country for 2 weeks with just my work pc and android tablet, and I'd really like to check this out.

Reactions: LeFapman

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Wow... as the guy above said: AWESOME!

I hope you are quick with the conversions when a new Anna version is released because then i'd rather wait for your ren'py version to play than suffering through unnecessary rpgm timesink crap.

Great job!

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes