8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
Oh, Ashley scenes are quite amusing, especially if one plays both versions one after another: first he rapes her in his apartment, then you play it again, reject the sex and she dresses him down magnificently, leaving him running like a cur with his tail between his legs. In my book Ashley certainly merits gallows, although his character varies over the scenes from rapey pimp, BDSM master, to regular guy who tries to encourage Anna's sexual awakening. On the other hand, Sergey is proper dude, albeit somewhat south of the law (question for our Russian friends: is the term "pahan" applicable?), and treats Anna like a gentleman (card cheating notwithstanding, due to Anna's beauty he couldn't control himself, ha ha). On top of everything else he could knock Ashley out cold just by giving him a nasty look lol.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
DeepSleep.....can u please tell me when we can expect the next UPDATE for anna exciting affection ??????

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
According to the events on the next update, I expect (and hope) :
Carl will fuck Anna again in his flat behind her sisters back.
Ashley will fuck her, while they're online, giving a live show to the other guys.
John will fuck Anna for the first time, while Andrew sleeps or taking a shower or something like that.
For the other events I'm not so interested, but they are welcome

whf

Nov 9, 2017
first was end of january, now mid february next is at the end of febr....
Well, he isn't going to release a new version at the end of the month given patreon charges at the beginning of each month. Hopefully we'll not have to wait for beginning of March for the next release. :p

Reactions: DimitarM12

dtmscan

Jul 15, 2017
hi guys, got a problem, just reinstalled a clean windows 10 version after a few years and the game just won`t start, I installed the rpg maker runtime packages from the help section but no reaction, process won`t start..is there something I missed here? Cheers!

Reactions: fish4o646

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
hi guys, got a problem, just reinstalled a clean windows 10 version after a few years and the game just won`t start, I installed the rpg maker runtime packages from the help section but no reaction, process won`t start..is there something I missed here? Cheers!
Or game ... or life ... or OS .... Think you actually need for "windows 10" ... ;)

Reactions: dtmscan

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
It is some apartment we haven't yet seen. She's covering her bosom though she is wearing a bra, and her bush is left exposed, contradicting coyness implied in said hands gesture. Hardly logical, but irresistibly appealing.

Reactions: vrokol

exsergal

Jun 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "8Atila8, post: 1508459, member: 920370"] Это какая-то квартира, которую мы еще не видели. Она прикрывает грудь, хотя носит бюстгальтер, а ее куст остается открытым, что противоречит застенчивости, выраженной в указанном жесте рук. Вряд ли логично, но неотразимо привлекательно. [/ QUOTE]
она не носит лифчик.)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes