KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Fuck preparing a gangbang for others only Alfred should get to bang Anna.

I need more of Anna!!!!
I agree dude, I want more of anna and alfred. I haven't even done the deed with other characters, only alfred turns me on I don't know why I have this weird fetish for ugly and old guys. SAD LYF :(

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
ugly and old man with beautiful girl ntr is the best taboo imho
Dude that black guy is good. I hate that ashley, just don't want Anna to fuck him, in return Andrew should find out Ashley is spying on Anna and should beat the shit out of Ashley. I would enjoy if developer make this a part of the story. X) X)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Dude that black guy is good. I hate that Ashley, just don't want Anna to fuck him, in return Andrew should find out Ashley is spying on Anna and should beat the shit out of Ashley. I would enjoy if developer make this a part of the story. X) X)
I agree with you on all but I think andrew is the type of guy that would roll over and take it because he is affraid of the consequences...like getting his ass kicked or losing his job lol. Andrew has a secret that he doesn't want Anna to know and Ashley knows this aswell...I don't remember if it was explained or not though.

Sep 23, 2018
Dude that black guy is good. I hate that ashley, just don't want Anna to fuck him, in return Andrew should find out Ashley is spying on Anna and should beat the shit out of Ashley. I would enjoy if developer make this a part of the story. X) X)
Same here. I don't like Ashley. It would have been much better if there was a real friend of Andrew's who would be tempted to fuck Anna because he can't resist her.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
23-6_basement_3.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!
Another quick weekly update of the progress of the next release.
At the moment I'm working on scenes that will change the story a lot. Choices in these scenes will make a huge impact on the future of Anna on different paths. I'm very thrilled to work on this update as it brings further and evolves the story. I don't want to spoil too much, but everyone will have their go, whether you are a fan of one character or another. It makes things a bit more complex, but so far it looks I can manage.
Don't worry that I might be talking too much about the story as there will still be enough of naughty content to enjoy in this update too. I just want to make it more credible and interesting.
So far everything is going as planned and I still plan on releasing on the first half of February.
Wallpapers for elite patrons are coming in a couple of days. You'll love them :)
Again, thank you for your amazing support and if you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me through any channel available.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 233778

Hello, dear Patrons!
Another quick weekly update of the progress of the next release.
At the moment I'm working on scenes that will change the story a lot. Choices in these scenes will make a huge impact on the future of Anna on different paths. I'm very thrilled to work on this update as it brings further and evolves the story. I don't want to spoil too much, but everyone will have their go, whether you are a fan of one character or another. It makes things a bit more complex, but so far it looks I can manage.
Don't worry that I might be talking too much about the story as there will still be enough of naughty content to enjoy in this update too. I just want to make it more credible and interesting.
So far everything is going as planned and I still plan on releasing on the first half of February.
Wallpapers for elite patrons are coming in a couple of days. You'll love them :)
Again, thank you for your amazing support and if you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me through any channel available.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Dev said, "Choices in these scenes will make a huge impact on the future of Anna on different paths ", well, after all this time, i'm still thinking we will see something similiar like before. it seem's Virtual Novel but with RPGM style.
I really doubt in this game we will saw different sex event like game "Manila Shaw Blackmail Obsession", which had many route and different event.

Thanks.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I dont know that anyone has it already ask?
Sry too much postings, is the Vers. 1.3 the last and full or will come updates in the future?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
After winning the money at the home of brandon (black guy) and his friend playing poker I have to return home but nothing happens. why? that is the end??

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Hello,

Here are wallpapers for January. This time we have her in a nice and romantic location with an unknown lady, you can try and guess who she is :). Not many clothes on Anna, but I love her heels. The second one I call "Goddess and her slaves", well, I found that outfit and I think it looks amazing on Anna. :)

I hope you will like them

Resolutions: 1920*1080 and 3840*2160

january wallpaper 2 1920x1080.jpg january wallpaper 1 3840x2160.jpg january wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg january wallpaper 2 3840x2160.jpg

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
Very nice and promising (next update in the fortnight allegedly). The girl could be Diane or more likely Patricia (both have shown lesbian persuasion). New character? In the "soon to come" (perhaps a pun: soon to cum) update, advertised as non linear!? Myself, I am sceptical regarding sudden change of pace in the game, but let us give the dev benefit of the doubt.
And the heels, the same in the fantasy setting ("slaves") and the unknown contemporary apartment. Is "slaves" shot some sort of a cosplay?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes