goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In my modest opinion the best adult game together with depraved awakening and lily! I only face one problem since i'm a mac user..everytime deep release a new version i have to start from the beginning, since i can only play the game with a browser(seamonkey). I don't know how to use the file saves with cookies!!
You could either play the Ren'Py remake, or play the Windows version using Wine.

Reactions: numanumani

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know but as regards renpy i don't like it, i prefer this game in rpgm. Wine i don't really get how it works
Well, then your other options are bootcamp and a VM, like .

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
We need the chance of pregnancy or at least her being worried about it,having the choice to go safe sex or bareback. I wish this was a thing for all games from the beginning, it adds for drama and risk, that forbidden sin type thing. Anyone think alike?
Nope, its a game not real life. That would be like in Call of Duty if you get shot and killed its game over, not try again.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
The story is about Anna and her corruption or lack of. I think pregnancy is a valid option whether she is on the loving wife route, or the the sluttier path. With the former she would be overjoyed. **Needed to edit my original since I referenced a similar game. Just substitute Andrew's father for Fred, or any of the other much more interesting characters than Andrew, that Anna meets **

boxeador23mg

Mar 1, 2019
The story is about Anna and her corruption or lack of. I think pregnancy is a valid option whether she is on the loving wife route, or the the sluttier path. With the former she would be overjoyed. With the latter she can run the gamut of being resigned to the situation if it was with Fred (and I actually like the Fred storyline so that needn't necessarily be bad) or happy if the pregnancy resulted in her tryst with Marcel or with her possible new love/business partner (whose name is escaping me at the moment, but Anna went to his house which he was selling).
Well said friend!

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I can only agree. You don't even have to INCLUDE pregnancy, but just her talking and thinking about it. Like she begs the dude not to cum inside, and for instance she would be ok if he did on her face, or something like that.
Or she can have bareback sex and be scared while enjoying it even more, I don't know.

It's always welcome to play on these sides.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I wish Anna would visit the sex shop more often and test more different toys. No one will be against it, I hope? )))

Reactions: Slayer74

Akerman

Feb 9, 2018
A question:
There is some translation into Spanish
Or there is the possibility of doing it modified some file

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes