markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick update on the progress of the next release.
Last week I was working mostly on renders for the next release as plot and story was already made before. They are coming in at a good speed and I have already finished Michael's and Andrew's scenes, as well as Emily's scene. I might add a little choice in Michael's scene to make Andrew a bit braver for some, who wants for him to play a more important role in Anna's life. But still, he will see the event and it might bring some conflicting feelings and emotions inside of him and Anna.
At the moment I'm working on the scene with Jeremy. In the picture you can see that he surprises both Anna and Emily. Let's see how and if they will deal with him after they got money to pay him back.
I have also forgotten to add Ashley to the scene list, so it will be quite packed again.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Sisko88

Mar 8, 2018
And if your choice in the last update is to kill Jeremy what will happen in this upcoming update

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
And if your choice in the last update is to kill Jeremy what will happen in this upcoming update
The way I interpreted everything is that if Jeremy is dead, Liam will take over his role of (ab)using Anna at work

First you have the Liam scene where he says if Jeremy is gone that she will become his and during the deciding scene Michael says 'You decide if you want to set him free, but in that case we can't guarantee that he won't go back to old habits'

So you decide who you want to abuse you at work but it also means DeepSleep doubled his workload for creating scenes of Anna at work

Reactions: fameerfuddi

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
Probably nothing, because they didnt killed him, and probably will not kill him... What gonna happen? They are gonna be suprise, and the only difference between those choices gonna be few more lines of dialogue.

Reactions: hotword3

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
If you decide to kill Jeremy, then he will be dead and there will be different stuff at the office.

The way I interpreted everything is that if Jeremy is dead, Liam will take over his role of (ab)using Anna at work

First you have the Liam scene where he says if Jeremy is gone that she will become his and during the deciding scene Michael says 'You decide if you want to set him free, but in that case we can't guarantee that he won't go back to old habits'

So you decide who you want to abuse you at work but it also means DeepSleep doubled his workload for creating scenes of Anna at work
I won't exchange Jeremy to Liam as there is no use of it in my opinion. If one decides to get rid of Jeremy, then he doesn't want to see abuse in the office at all.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
So

Unlocked
Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Last week I was working mostly on renders for the next release as plot and story was already made before. They are coming in at a good speed and I have already finished Michael's and Andrew's scenes, as well as Emily's scene. I might add a little choice in Michael's scene to make Andrew a bit braver for some, who wants for him to play a more important role in Anna's life. But still, he will see the event and it might bring some conflicting feelings and emotions inside of him and Anna.
At the moment I'm working on the scene with Jeremy. In the picture you can see that he surprises both Anna and Emily. Let's see how and if they will deal with him after they got money to pay him back.
I have also forgotten to add Ashley to the scene list, so it will be quite packed again.
Deep

So sad, no Ashley content :(

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Who's Ashley?
Oh, wait, is it THAT GUY? Who the fuck would name their boy Ashley? Torturous childhood for sure.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Unlocked
Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Deep

There is Ashley's scene mentioned.
So, no Timothy content?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Unlocked
Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
Deep

No Alfred content this time also??

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I won't exchange Jeremy to Liam as there is no use of it in my opinion. If one decides to get rid of Jeremy, then he doesn't want to see abuse in the office at all.
OK, I guess I read to much in to it.
Although it would have been an opportunity to switch abusers, I find neither really likeable characters so no loss there for me

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
how come I can't stop the blowjob at the hotel with the man????????? can anyone help???:cry:
Sometimes the 'cliffhanger ending' scene of a released version contains content that you don't have full control over, and just as often the content of that 'cliffhanger ending' scene gets changed within the next version of the game.

hotword3

Mar 23, 2019
I love this game very much.Anna is gorgeous
I choose to kill the old fart and the BJ final scene would be nice to be those kind of "forced watched sex of wife" with all kinds of sex (anal aswell) while Alex remains in the toilet.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes