penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I want Anna to ditch Andrew and live with Alfred.
I don't want a forceful scene with Alfred or it can be based on your choice as i prefer Anna being the one in control.
In the next update hopefully, Ana is still living with Andrew but the two are very not happy with each other. Alfred can help Anna in this time.

Reactions: KORAAN and gyuuro
D

Deleted member 491204

Is there any in-detail walkthrough for all different choices for this game?Thanks.

Reactions: gyuuro

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
update will be released in this month.

Is it in 1 week, 2 or @ the of the month no clue.

Lets wait out & keep our eyes open for the weekly update ;)

Reactions: gyuuro

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
what u mean by weekly update ?
The word "update" can mean many things in relation to software/game development, in the case of "a weekly update" it means the developer will post on Patreon this week's update about the development progress of the next release of the game.

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
The word "update" can mean many things in relation to software/game development, in the case of "a weekly update" it means the developer will post on Patreon this week's update about the development progress of the next release of the game.
ok ok i got it

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, dear Patrons!
I have made a new title image for the game. The one when you open it :) Do you like it or not really? I think she looks so innocent and pure there :)
Weekly update is coming tomorrow.
Deep

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Unlocked

Hi, dear Patrons!
I have made a new title image for the game. The one when you open it :) Do you like it or not really? I think she looks so innocent and pure there :)
Weekly update is coming tomorrow.
Deep
Yeah, even if she sucks and fucks many cocks. She is still innocent ahahhahaaha

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes