Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Alfred : "Oh Emily...you are so good...What do you guys think ?"
Pal1 : "Yesss...she's so tight....fucckkkk"
Pal2 : "Yeah,...well, my friend, don't get the wrong hole."

View attachment 290318

I am very happy with your message, but you have to be realistic, Deepsleep is one of the best ;)
Yet another amazing photo Coriolan. Would it be possible if you could (if time and so on) make one of Anna tied up with a chocker, "spider"-mouth gag, and a really tight latex outfit (stocking/high heels, corset etc) maybe getting banged by the blackmailer Ashley or something?
Keep up the good work :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
you can avoid, for now at least almost everything sexual related as far as i remember except 1 end scene in last update personally i don´t really have a problem with that scene, but what i dislike is having no option out, in these type of games i like the option too be able too play a pure route gives me a good feeling when a female protagonist is smart and clever. Thats why i really love manila shaw that one is perfect for me you can play extremly slutty and that is fun, but also keep her completly pure and it works as a game perfectly.

Reactions: Yuyu3 and Cico8

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
you can avoid, for now at least almost everything sexual related as far as i remember except 1 end scene in last update personally i don´t really have a problem with that scene, but what i dislike is having no option out, in these type of games i like the option too be able too play a pure route gives me a good feeling when a female protagonist is smart and clever. Thats why i really love manila shaw that one is perfect for me you can play extremly slutty and that is fun, but also keep her completly pure and it works as a game perfectly.
Slutty and Pure??? Umm Sure!!:coffee:

Reactions: dkh8

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am sorry could have explained that better i am not a native english speaker, what i meant was that in manila there are many different routes, its possible too play a very slutty route and i enjoy that, but i like that it is also possible too play an extremly pure route and you still get a great game, there is not many games around that can do that most if you try too do a pure route you end up with not much story as most games focus on side stories that increase some kind of corruption. Not excepting all games should do this the work involved in making a game like that increase a lot still its nice there is a few games around like that.

Doe13

Jan 4, 2019
Plz help
I'm on a pure/ lesbian route and after the lesbian scene in the Clothing-Shop after the catwalk Anna leaves the shop the Phone rings and than nothing. no quest in the journal anymore, what did i miss??

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Yet another amazing photo Coriolan. Would it be possible if you could (if time and so on) make one of Anna tied up with a chocker, "spider"-mouth gag, and a really tight latex outfit (stocking/high heels, corset etc) maybe getting banged by the blackmailer Ashley or something?
Keep up the good work :)
Here's one. ;)

I don't have Ashley's model or skin, so I did what I could... I hope you'll like it anyway. :unsure:

Ashley : "Are you guys online ?.....Enjoy the show"
Viewer1 : "Oh shit....she"s hot..."
Viewer2 : "Fucckkkk....... she seems to like it, that bitch...."
Ashley : "You like to get fucked in front of everyone ?"
Anna : "Y...Yesss master"

Anna Ashley.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Here's one. ;)

I don't have Ashley's model or skin, so I did what I could... I hope you'll like it anyway. :unsure:

View attachment 291195
Thank you :-D
Damn that should be in the game at some point, maybe even Ashley invites his "viewers" to a f**k the slave party hehe ;-)
Thanks again ;-)

MrLunac39

Feb 10, 2019
Here's one. ;)

View attachment 291195
Amazing work!

Reactions: Mikk88 and Coriolan

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Here's one. ;)

View attachment 291195
Oh, this fetish stuff in the game would be so great.

Doe13

Jan 4, 2019
Here's one. ;)

View attachment 291195
Nice work!

How about a Strapon ffm Double Penetration with Anna Emily and Alfred or Carl!?

Reactions: hash19 and Coriolan

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Here's one. ;)

View attachment 291195
Lol looks like you have guessed one of the scenes :D Everything she already did led to it though :)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes