Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
update without little delay isn't a good update :D
Little? It was supposed to come out before Christmas, it's January 10 and it's stil not out. Little is hours. Acceptable is 1~2 days depending on the size of the patch. Mind you this isn't a patch, it's a shitty short novel no one asked for.

This is not "a little delay", its an irresponsible level of not giving a fuck and having no respect for your supporters. He blatantly lied on how close he was to releasing. Unnacceptable. Anyone that doesn't acknowledge this is a blind fanboy.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Not to pile on, but DeepSleep is always late.
Which is ridiculous because he sets his own schedule and release dates, he's never stated or committed to a regular release schedule, it's just ready when it's ready (plus an extra week, or two).

Since I've been following the game (little over a year) he hasn't stuck to an initial release date once, it's why I cancelled my patreon pledge with him.
There's always delays and he doesn't see very much criticism for it (at least not on Patreon) beyond a few pledgers dropping off.

It's frustrating.

Reactions: DimitarM12

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I also cut my pledge 3 months ago, people are definitely starting to catch up to his ways. He's trying to pull a Lily of the Valley and the outcome will be the same. Shitty developers just make me value good developers more and more.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
just saying, no offense lol
Christmas for Orthodoxe is January 7th, maybe it's his case so it's not very delayed
You are clearly wrong.The orthodox and catholic Christmas dates are the same as everyone's else, 25th of December.
The one you are talking about is the Serbian Christmas.

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
You are clearly wrong.The orthodox and catholic Christmas dates are the same as everyone's else, 25th of December.
The one you are talking about is the Serbian Christmas.
Nope. Ortodox Xmas on January 7. In Russia, Ukraine and all Eastern Europe who are orthodox. Believe me, i know what i am saying about.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Nope. Ortodox Xmas on January 7. In Russia, Ukraine and all Eastern Europe who are orthodox. Believe me, i know what i am saying about.
That is Eastern Europe Christmas, meaning Oriental Orthodox and/or Eastern Orthodox.That is a little different.
We are getting lost in semantics here.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
He's late with that novel, but what about the 1.4 update, which he said it's coming by the end of this month? oh yeah, we'll get it mid february.

Sarcus

Jun 10, 2018
That is Eastern Europe Christmas, meaning Oriental Orthodox and/or Eastern Orthodox.That is a little different.
We are getting lost in semantics here.
Not only Eastern Europeans, but most Orthodox in the world, the Ethiopians for instance, celebrate Christmas that day, not the 25th.

alifq

Sep 24, 2016
He's late with that novel, but what about the 1.4 update, which he said it's coming by the end of this month? oh yeah, we'll get it mid february.
I'd say early march most likely.
I think he said something previously about fixing the 1.3 update, so it might take a while.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Nope, it's the same as the catholics, on 25th of December. Zephrah is correct.
Then someone should notify sites like the following, who obviously have no idea what they are writing about according to you & Zephrah.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes