Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is the progress update for the next release.

I'm sorry, that I have been silent a bit longer but I was still working on the next update so no worries, I haven't disappeared :)

Here you can see another render for an upcoming Dr. Schmidt's scene. I'm working with a lot of characters there, like twenty :) so it takes quite a lot of time to position every one of them, but everything works fine and renders are going fast. Anyway, it will be an interesting scene and progress Anna's naughty side a lot.

View attachment 3565085

There will also be a scene with Rebecca. I'm still thinking of how far it will go, but they will definitely find out what Carl has been up to. We'll see if Rebecca is desperate enough to do a scene with Anna straight away :) Maybe Michael will have to help? :)

I plan to release the next update in the first weeks of May as most of the renders and scenes are done and added to the game. I'm happy with how things move forward and how Anna evolves :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
View attachment 3565083

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is the progress update for the next release.

I'm sorry, that I have been silent a bit longer but I was still working on the next update so no worries, I haven't disappeared :)

Here you can see another render for an upcoming Dr. Schmidt's scene. I'm working with a lot of characters there, like twenty :) so it takes quite a lot of time to position every one of them, but everything works fine and renders are going fast. Anyway, it will be an interesting scene and progress Anna's naughty side a lot.

View attachment 3565085

There will also be a scene with Rebecca. I'm still thinking of how far it will go, but they will definitely find out what Carl has been up to. We'll see if Rebecca is desperate enough to do a scene with Anna straight away :) Maybe Michael will have to help? :)

I plan to release the next update in the first weeks of May as most of the renders and scenes are done and added to the game. I'm happy with how things move forward and how Anna evolves :)

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep
Finally more rebecca babyyyyy. Ihihih

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes