Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Looks promising. Not sure why he used RPGmaker really but it works well enough I guess.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Like it so far and the model of Anna is absolutly stunning!!!
Cant find the sex shop. Is it even in this version?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the character look sexy and good but when she is sit on the couch, she look completly different WTF XD

Reactions: hrmf

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
As much as I'm a fan of NTR, I don't get why this creators try to do it from a female POV. It loses all the purpose of making a netorare game. It is only cheating if done with a female MC.

It failed to catch my attention. I fear it'll be another terrible game like Road Trip, Sarah's Adventure or Lida's Adventure. The only good exception among this kind of game is Lily of the Valley. If it's perhaps at least decent like the latter, I'll give it a go.

The terrible grammar is a big let down, thogh. I hope the Author'll be able to improve his writing.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and Axeleen

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I feel exact the opposite! I only love NTR from the perspective of a female and its not just cheating.
NTR isnt just cuckold (knowen or unknowen). Its fucking another person an getting addicted to this person so that the patner must accept it or lose his patner.

Grammatically, netorare is roughly the nominalization of the passive form of the verb netoru, which means "someone unhitch" or literally "to sleep (with someone) and steal (him thereby from a partnership)".

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We appreciate you giving us screenshots but we can't use any since they re-direct to the host instead of being direct links, we don't want people being directed to imagebam and such homepage to view a image and deal with ads, not to mention they'll be dead links in a few months like usual.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Thank you for posting up my game. Found it when tried to google if game shows up somewhere already.

why you delete my color eay tag @Milos they changed any second szene:p
the character look sexy and good but when she is sit on the couch, she look completly different WTF XD
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with her legs in that shot? And why did her head shrink down??
That's not good scene, I agree. It is one of my first and it will be changed to a lot better. It was settings of the camera and some problem with scene for those colors of eyes :)

Like it so far and the model of Anna is absolutely stunning!!!
Cant find the sex shop. Is it even in this version?
Thank you. Sex shop will be in the next version.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
What to do after visit the office. I just submit my Details and asked to visit tomorrow. What to do after that?? Is the game Bugged. ?? Please help..

PS: Love the game and the Art. Babe is hoooot!!!

Reactions: himel007

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What to do after visit the office. I just submit my Details and asked to visit tomorrow. What to do after that?? Is the game Bugged. ?? Please help..

PS: Love the game and the Art. Babe is hoooot!!!
Hi. Demo ends after you do mission for Carl. And Andrew comes to visit.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@DeepSleep Good game so far! Love the models and the story!
Just a little think I've noticed: on some scene, Anna's head looks too little compared to her body o_O
Buyt it's only on a couple of images, so it's probably just the camera angle >.<

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
Yeah it's a pretty good start, so thank you. My only issue really is that Anna's head feels a bit small, like it needs to be scaled up just a bit. Otherwise so far so good.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes