DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
@DeepSleep Good game so far! Love the models and the story!
Just a little think I've noticed: on some scene, Anna's head looks too little compared to her body o_O
Buyt it's only on a couple of images, so it's probably just the camera angle >.<
There are couple that I will change. Like the one where she is at Emily's place on sofa. Some weird camera angle, as it's one of first renders.

How to I activate Carl's Mission?? where do i go after i get out of Office Building?? Please help.
You need to visit him on the second day after taxman scene. His office is on the right side in commercial district.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are couple that I will change. Like the one where she is at Emily's place on sofa. Some weird camera angle, as it's one of first renders.

You need to visit him on the second day after taxman scene. His office is on the right side in commercial district.
Maby for the Future think about a walkthrought. im personaly find it easy to solve the quests, but it seamse thar some people withe trouble.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I don't find the sexy shop for buy the toy... where is it?
I dont know if i should answer you course it seems you cant read at all. Otherwise you would have seen
this
Cant find the sex shop. Is it even in this version?
and this
Thank you. Sex shop will be in the next version.
and this
Where is the sexy shop?
or this
Two posts above you.

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
As much as I'm a fan of NTR, I don't get why this creators try to do it from a female POV. It loses all the purpose of making a netorare game. It is only cheating if done with a female MC.

It failed to catch my attention. I fear it'll be another terrible game like Road Trip, Sarah's Adventure or Lida's Adventure. The only good exception among this kind of game is Lily of the Valley.
Holy shit dude, are you me?

Anyway +1 and all that, glad I'm not the only one.

The cheating scene/ending in the LoP Gold game 'Living with Temptation 2 - Foreign Affairs' was THE game that made me realize how much more impactful it felt when it was male MC perspective.

Reactions: thedude

alialtabery

Oct 30, 2016
wow what a great game from the first time i played this game it become my favorit cannot wait for the next update.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
hmm... such nice renders! one of the best i've ever seen in this kind of games. keep it up, dev!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That would suck for the lower tiers, if the pirates can play the game before them. That's why time releases are stupid.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
The best thing to do when a new version of a game is released would be to create a thread in the Game Request section, that way people will see it but not have to worry about getting these pointless notifications.

Reactions: tek and Archast

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
lol where i spam i ask 1 time. No need tell me about spam ok ?

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
lol where i spam i ask 1 time. No need tell me about spam ok ?
That wasn't to you directly, pretty much to you AND everyone before you. Request subforum is there for a reason and people that watch this thread don't want to see notifications about people asking about it.

Reactions: Archast
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes