Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Enjoyed this update very much, very good as always and I really look forward playing further. I agree to what was said here earlier about being able to avoid things like swinging /cuckold, I’m also pleased to so far at least, being able to avoid black on white with Anna. It’s just not one of my things, same as allot of other stuff isn’t either. Finally it would be really nice if there were an easy way to be able to replay some old scenes, stuff that one find more interesting than others. :)
==========================
In fact the black-and-white scene has already happened in the first version of the release, with the poker game with her friend and the guys they work on ... since the interracial rolled over lets the ball roll. 23-3 game 61_0.jpg

Reactions: vrokol and tetreb

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Another question not quoted ... I agree that Andrew should stay in the game, but do not forget a scheme that came up in the game in version 1.4 after Anna started to experience new relationships something merged in her mind ..... Someone remembers that after a few betrayals of her, when she decided to make love to Andrew, she thought she said he still has no pleasure in him. other beds, because he no longer feels this with Andrew as he felt before new schemes.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
==========================
In fact the black-and-white scene has already happened in the first version of the release, with the poker game with her friend and the guys they work on ... since the interracial rolled over lets the ball roll.
View attachment 331208
Well you could actually avoid that scene if you didn't know, so no need to "let the ball roll"..

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What software does developer use for modelling?
Sorry friend not understanding about this not.
It has to ask for some moderator or for someone who produces these games .... must have here in the forum some file on tools one looks there.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Where is this scene from?
============This scene will occur after the meeting that Anna is trying to discover the flaudes that her friend Emily did on the desktop .... Anna enters a room to talk with Timothy the boy, after a 3 scenes friend Emily appears in the area that Timothy works and finds Anna and at the moment appears these two characters who are observing the two and after that is born a meeting offered by the friend Emily about a new game of poker, if Anna accept is going to enter the whole scene in the apartment of one of these guys.

Reactions: Dim777 and Mark17

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a hidden plot? Why does it take me seven hours to complete a game, while some files take ten hours
Assuming that:
1. both you and the other person are reading all the text.
2. you both are choosing the same options.
3. you both use the same movement paths (and efficiency) in the maps.
3. you both had no external delays to your game play.

Then the simplest answers might be:
a. different people read at different rates.
b. they spent more time looking at the naughty bits than you did. :smile:

xufu1994

Mar 26, 2019
Assuming that:
1. both you and the other person are reading all the text.
2. you both are choosing the same options.
3. you both use the same movement paths (and efficiency) in the maps.
3. you both had no external delays to your game play.

Then the simplest answers might be:
a. different people read at different rates.
b. they spent more time looking at the naughty bits than you did. :smile:
get it:)

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes