Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update.
Not much add at this point, just that I'm still working on the last couple of scenes.
As you know, there will also be a photographers scene in the next update also. It's not going to be full blown one but will lead to something more in there future. I'm not going to spoil it, but it will move Anna further by a significant margin. That scene will be the one requested from a long time elite patron of mine. I couldn't include it sooner, but now is the right time to move things in the right direction.
I have also been working on porting genesis 3 Anna to Genesis 8 as it's not fully working in Daz's 4.11 beta. I need it so I can use new outfits, poses and other assets that's meant for Genesis 8 as converters are not always working right. Here you can appreciate Gen 8 Anna's curves in full spectrum. I just love those love handles. High res image in the attachment.
Still, work on the next update is going as planned and the next update will be released in July.
Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Dude wat the hell ur s was in the renpy thread and its rpgm ...i appreciate u doin apk and all put culd have myentioned is rpgm ...it was just a waste of data ...danm

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018

View attachment 334734
Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update.
Not much add at this point, just that I'm still working on the last couple of scenes.
As you know, there will also be a photographers scene in the next update also. It's not going to be full blown one but will lead to something more in there future. I'm not going to spoil it, but it will move Anna further by a significant margin. That scene will be the one requested from a long time elite patron of mine. I couldn't include it sooner, but now is the right time to move things in the right direction.
I have also been working on porting genesis 3 Anna to Genesis 8 as it's not fully working in Daz's 4.11 beta. I need it so I can use new outfits, poses and other assets that's meant for Genesis 8 as converters are not always working right. Here you can appreciate Gen 8 Anna's curves in full spectrum. I just love those love handles. High res image in the attachment.
View attachment 334729
Still, work on the next update is going as planned and the next update will be released in July.

Deep
We are getting closer, we are getting closer to the special day.
Thanks for sharing the updates. :D

Reactions: Pogo123 and Lycan73

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018

Hello,
Here are wallpapers for June.
Again, there are two wallpapers I would like to share with you.
First one was in my head for quite some time so I finally managed to put it together. I don't know about you, but I'd love to have a little gaming session together with Anna.
For second I decided to us different character and this time it's Rebecca. I know that there are enough fans of her out there. Some even prefer her to Anna :) Anyway, looks like she's in for some fun.
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Hello,
Here are wallpapers for June.
Again, there are two wallpapers I would like to share with you.
First one was in my head for quite some time so I finally managed to put it together. I don't know about you, but I'd love to have a little gaming session together with Anna.
For second I decided to us different character and this time it's Rebecca. I know that there are enough fans of her out there. Some even prefer her to Anna :) Anyway, looks like she's in for some fun.
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

View attachment 334130

View attachment 334131
Thank you so much for sharing the photos. :D
But ... does Anna also play Apex? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dim777
Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 334734
Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update.
View attachment 334729

Deep

Reactions: Deoku

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 334734
Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick progress update.
View attachment 334729

Deep
Wow
Those stockings on our girl Anna Damn she is a nice woman Looking forward to the new update.
HYPE HYPE
And thank you so much for the share ;-)

Reactions: vrokol

MTNB

Jul 31, 2017
i dont know how did i do but it seems i deleted whole game and saves from previous version. Can anyone send me a save file from previous version? Otherwise it will be very boring to play the game from the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes