DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
May Walpappers

Hello,

Here are wallpapers for May

First one is again in a fantasy world. I made one a couple of month's ago also, and I think that it would be nice to have Anna in some imaginary scenarios.

The second one is just Anna enjoying her time, but maybe she's waiting for someone again. I like those black stockings though.

I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

View attachment 314995
View attachment 314997
Thank you.

Reactions: gyuuro

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I have to say that I really like this game a lot and I hope you keep going ahead with updates : p

Reactions: khantus

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Let's hope Jeremy found out or has a hunch that Anna was that one who spared his life. We know the key code for his lift/apartment was known only to few.

He's confused why such a gorgeous woman, after being treated like shit by him, would visit his home to comfort him. Could it be that what she's really after is being handled with respect despite having the urge to jump on his fat belly and slide his cock down into her meat hole? What ever happens, it's going to be a very romantic scene, I can feel it.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
Let's hope Jeremy found out or has a hunch that Anna was that one who spared his life. We know the key code for his lift/apartment was known only to few.

He's confused why such a gorgeous woman, after being treated like shit by him, would visit his home to comfort him. Could it be that what she's really after is being handled with respect despite having the urge to jump on his fat belly and slide his cock down into her meat hole? What ever happens, it's going to be a very romantic scene, I can feel it.
Various things can happen, maybe you can even "choose the ending" and see 2 different paths: 1 where it is treated well or 2 where despite everything, it will continue to treat it badly.
I only hope that contuniuno to come out very beautiful updates and that the game, lasts still for a long time :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So sad it's only in PC :(
Try the Ren'Py remake for a Mac version.
All RPGs work natively on Mac and Linux through changing some files in the game folder.

Try this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/post-1990583

I'm certain goobdoob will figure out how it works for Mac. I use a similar "workaround" on Linux.

No Wine and no VM is needed to play (Windows) games made with RPG-Maker MV on Mac or Linux anymore! ;)

Reactions: sonu

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is quick news on the progress of the next update and the direction of the game in general.
First of all, I want to talk about 1.5. Some people were complaining that they chose to kill Jeremy, yet he is still there. That because saves file included was on Jeremy's path. There are slightly different scenes in the office for both choices you did in the basement.

Also, some people complained about that Anna had to strip even though they did choose not to do it before. I think that It's a nice solution to bring Emily in and give something naughty also if Anna is on the pure route. Do people who reject everything don't want to see any naughty content at all? Still, those who are on naughty Anna's path can get that scene too. It will bring different stuff in the future also :) I know that some patrons didn't know about that scene, it's crucial what choice you make at the bar's storage room.

I might have made a little bit wrong impression of what will happen when Andrew takes his laptop, but don't worry he's not going to find out.

Now to the next release.

After the release of 1.5, I have been working on further testing and didn't find any game-breaking bugs, so the ones that I found will be fixed with the next release. Also, the plot for most scenes are done, and I'm already working on renders for the first of those.

So far there are planned ending for Ashley's scene, Andrew and John at home (we'll find out how much Andrew will see), Jeremy (poor guy needs some assistance after abuse at the basement), Michael (another job for Sergey), Photoshoot (or maybe something more this time), Spa (finally).

Wallpapers for elite patrons are coming today or tomorrow.

I want to thank you again for your fantastic support in creating Anna. Everything help's this game grow. Critics, Ideas, and just encouraging comments and messages.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
about time for the photoshoot,twas a long time ago lol,finally!!!id like to see also the good side with jeremy,maybe anna can give again to him one of her holes(maybe anal with love)not the forced anal back in that day,lol and this time jeremy's thanking anna.id like to see how this things pan out.thanks deep

Last edited:

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
about time for the photoshoot,twas a long time ago lol,finally!!!id like to see also the good side with jeremy,maybe anna can give again to him one of her holes,this time jeremy's thanking anna.id like to see how this things pan out.thanks deep
Why do I have a feeling that this update will be very nice?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes