fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
the delay and lack of weekly updates are already killing the vibe for me and it's not very exciting anymore either, the story is like dragging

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

So far, I have been working on Jeremy's scene, Andrew's and John's scene and a bar scene for the evening. As there are enough people who chose not to have Jeremy in future, there will be a more extended scene at home with Andrew, it will also be for available for Anna's faithful path. Bar's scene will have more stuff with Patrick's son. Let's see if little bastard will use all his chances. I have already started to work on Michael's and Anna's job scene, but I need a little help from your side as I can't decide what outfit she should wear this time. I will post a vote for it tomorrow.

So far everything is going as planned and at a good pace. I can't tell the release date yet as there are a lot of scenes to work on and I might add some more to make the flow of the story more interesting. Anyway, I think that the next update will be quite long with lots of story development. Those who like Jeremy's and Michael's path will be in for a treat. Other scenes will be exciting too while revealing Anna's transformation. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll stop here :)

Thank you again for your fantastic support.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

So far, I have been working on Jeremy's scene, Andrew's and John's scene and a bar scene for the evening. As there are enough people who chose not to have Jeremy in future, there will be a more extended scene at home with Andrew, it will also be for available for Anna's faithful path. Bar's scene will have more stuff with Patrick's son. Let's see if little bastard will use all his chances. I have already started to work on Michael's and Anna's job scene, but I need a little help from your side as I can't decide what outfit she should wear this time. I will post a vote for it tomorrow.

So far everything is going as planned and at a good pace. I can't tell the release date yet as there are a lot of scenes to work on and I might add some more to make the flow of the story more interesting. Anyway, I think that the next update will be quite long with lots of story development. Those who like Jeremy's and Michael's path will be in for a treat. Other scenes will be exciting too while revealing Anna's transformation. I don't want to spoil too much so I'll stop here :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
So when the next update comes out, could your heart explode? :p
However, tomorrow will it be possible to also have a photo of the choice of dress?

Reactions: vanuyak

whf

Nov 9, 2017
"I can't tell the release date yet ..." Oh, c'mon Deep, you are able to give a release date, yet releasing the update a month later. Why to be so secretive this time? xD

I think it will be mid July or August :p
Yeah, I would expect it first half of August.

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
I said it once, I'll say it again. Any update without ALFRED is a BAD UPDATE :mad:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a vote I wrote yesterday about!

Anna has to go on another job with Michael. This time it's going to be more serious, and as we remember, Andrew is not coming. Last time it was quite easy to choose as it was one of my favourite dresses, but now I need your help.

Do you think Anna should wear a more sluty red dress or a white one, a little bit see through, but still she looks innocent in it :)

Vote will be up just for a couple of days as I'm already working on the scene.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Last edited:

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!

Anna has to go on another job with Michael. This time it's going to be more serious, and as we remember, Andrew is not coming. Last time it was quite easy to choose as it was one of my favourite dresses, but now I need your help.

Do you think Anna should wear a more sluty red dress or a white one, a little bit see through, but still she looks innocent in it :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

----

For me personlly it's definitely the white one. The shine through makes it much more lewd than the red one. Longo McFap will vote for white one!
Thank you so much for posting the photo and OMG is wonderful :p
Personally, I prefer the red dress, but if white should be chosen, I wouldn't mind :p

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep

----

For me personlly it's definitely the white one. The shine through makes it much more lewd than the red one. Longo McFap will vote for white one!
I'm a filthy pirate, so I choose whatever the Patrons choose. But if I could vote I would vote for the white dress.

Reactions: DimitarM12

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep

----

I also would choose dress 2 with the shoes from dress 1.
I would say (some like boyfriend others dont) if she is gonna try repair the releasonship with Andrew Deep should go for the numbro 2 dress ;-)
PS: I remember a little time back you shared a post from Deeps patreon about this (futa?) shemale stuff that he asked his patrions. It dosent bother me, but you should tell him (my opinion) that she should make a new model for that and not use the sex shop girl. I think many of us want so her use a strap-on on Anna and maybe a little further we can be introduce to the shemale. :)

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep

----

White one

Reactions: torkenstiem

LOKOEDO

May 5, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
I choose 2

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes