Andre13

May 13, 2017
Just finished the to the latest update playing the game for the first time, probably wont return for the next. while the game is great, some stories just feel too much dragged on for me, and got old fast, like go to bar, get forced to do naughty stuff. that story should have ended a while ago, and started a new one, like the gym story.and got tired of the constant blackmailing... anyway, " thats just like my opinion man".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 612615

I think both options should be in the game and it should be a predetermined factor based on how you have played with her.

Reactions: Latex224

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think both options should be in the game and it should be a predetermined factor based on how you have played with her.
While I like the idea it would unfortunately double the number of (related) renders the developer would have to perform (as well as any other steps required to create/finish off those renders), thus slowing down the creation of the next release for little real benefit.

Khaylila

Jun 28, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a vote I wrote yesterday about!

Anna has to go on another job with Michael. This time it's going to be more serious, and as we remember, Andrew is not coming. Last time it was quite easy to choose as it was one of my favourite dresses, but now I need your help.

Do you think Anna should wear a more sluty red dress or a white one, a little bit see through, but still she looks innocent in it :)

Vote will be up just for a couple of days as I'm already working on the scene.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
no 2 love high heels

erikus

Jun 22, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!

Anna has to go on another job with Michael. This time it's going to be more serious, and as we remember, Andrew is not coming. Last time it was quite easy to choose as it was one of my favourite dresses, but now I need your help.

Do you think Anna should wear a more sluty red dress or a white one, a little bit see through, but still she looks innocent in it :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
2 !

NtrMAN

Oct 28, 2018
Okay so here's a suggestion to developer (HOPEFULLY HE/SHE READS)

Anna now wants to repair her relationship with Andrew, so she tries to spend more time back with him and fix her issue.
Alfred however, didn't know about Anna's dilemma. Alfred should to start to get more addicted and corrupted.
Need him to device plans to get into Anna's pants again. But Developer needs to build it up. I like the sneaky old man from the first scene. Need Alfred to get back to that.

Let Anna go over and help out the house/garden, but this time Anna refuses Alfred's advances.
Thus creating stronger craving from Alfred. She insists they must part ways if Alfred still wants to get into her pants.
But she promises him that she'll come over and clean up his garden and laundry if he needs help.

Then one day, Alfred prepared some water/juice for her because she was thirsty. Anna is hesitant, (developer can give choice again like other scenes) but she takes it. Falls into a groggy slumber, half asleep resting on the sofa/bed.

Alfred then proceeds to caress her, offering massage maybe. He then kiss her. (Would suggest developer to make tongue animation into Anna's mouth, haven't seen any scenes like that with mouth2mouth). Anna wakes up and shocked.
She tries to resist and fight, but Alfred was too heavy for Anna. He is also half naked already but Anna's hands were not able to stop Alfred from prying open her pants. Alfred's mouth is still stuck on Anna, and she's still struggling and confused. Unsure how to stop him. Her pants are now out of the way and left the panties, Alfred fingers her. Anna moans reluctantly (Still resisting). Alfred fingers TF out of her until she almost cums (Due to the 'drug' he placed into her drink).

Anna turns to the side to stop cumming, hands on her own crotch. Alfred gets excited. Climbs on the sofa/bed and positions himself to her ass (She's lying sideways). Want developer to provide a super erotic view of her round but with Alfred gently massages her Vag. Anna realizes what's about to happen. But just as she is about to kick him off, Alfred's P head is already grinding on that crevice, causes Anna to shiver alittle. Then suddenly a youthful energy takes over Alfred and he proceeds to dig into that big 'cake'. Anna finally submits, while crying because while she loves Andrew and wants to fix the relationship, Alfred knows how to reach her weak spots. He ravishes her while she is lying sideways with one hand on the back of her head as if he's holding her down.

cue Alfred Anna scene.
- Release inside/on body

Okay just something like this would probably be awesome. Need Anna to resist/fight Alfred alittle. Not rape but around that gray area. Understand that Developers cannot promote rape.
We should put some more spices on it.If Alfred wants to have a child with Anna.Alfred's ex-wife was barren and had no children.Alfred always wanted a child.He considered Anna a good candidate for her child.Developer can give choice.Follow Alfred's wishes(Pregnancy and living with/married Alfred).Or She can say she doesn't want to see Alfred anymore.

MrLunac39

Feb 10, 2019

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
2!

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes