jackolante

Sep 6, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a vote I wrote yesterday about!

Anna has to go on another job with Michael. This time it's going to be more serious, and as we remember, Andrew is not coming. Last time it was quite easy to choose as it was one of my favourite dresses, but now I need your help.

Do you think Anna should wear a more sluty red dress or a white one, a little bit see through, but still she looks innocent in it :)

Vote will be up just for a couple of days as I'm already working on the scene.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
the white one, i love it :D

zero942

Feb 14, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here is a vote I wrote yesterday about!

Anna has to go on another job with Michael. This time it's going to be more serious, and as we remember, Andrew is not coming. Last time it was quite easy to choose as it was one of my favourite dresses, but now I need your help.

Do you think Anna should wear a more sluty red dress or a white one, a little bit see through, but still she looks innocent in it :)

Vote will be up just for a couple of days as I'm already working on the scene.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
I choose 1

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I hope there will be some nice scenes about the photoshoot, because in the last message, it is not indicated :unsure:

Number 2 for the dress.

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
I hope there will be some nice scenes about the photoshoot, because in the last message, it is not indicated :unsure:

Number 2 for the dress.
Hi, I saw that you are creating a game and from the images, it seems really very beautiful, I really hope you succeed in your intent and that it makes a wonderful game :p

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Can someone please share save files for 1.0 ? My drive got corrupted so all my saves are dead and I don't wanna start afresh! Thanks in advance...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dress number 1 texture seems way too plastic and unrealistic, so the only choice is actually number 2. Also agree that the shoes from number 1 dress would be a better fit.
i totally agree with everything! but honestly i liked her dress from the previous scene with the drugdealer the most

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Number 2 for the dress.
i contacted deep a while ago and begged him to do more doc/photographer scenes. deep is a nice and very polite guy. he answered and agreed that there are more scenes to come. i personally liked the idea of the photoshoot scenario but was a bit underwhelmed by the scenes: i like tease, but it was imo a bit too much tease, i didn't like the black girl (didn't really look black and a bit too "unrealisitc"), and too many blowjob scenes (no sex). he promised to do expand the scenes and focus less on blowjobs.

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
i contacted deep a while ago and begged him to do more doc/photographer scenes. deep is a nice and very polite guy. he answered and agreed that there are more scenes to come. i personally liked the idea of the photoshoot scenario but was a bit underwhelmed by the scenes: i like tease, but it was imo a bit too much tease, i didn't like the black girl (didn't really look black and a bit too "unrealisitc"), and too many blowjob scenes (no sex). he promised to do expand the scenes and focus less on blowjobs.
do you know anything about the weekly, monthly or game update?

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
From what I understand, in this update, there will be lots of things to do and it will be a very nice update, so we hope it will come out soon and above all (if it really is as fantastic as they say) we hope not to die from happiness :ROFLMAO::p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I cant make any save at all, can somebody tell me how to save?
Move the game to a directory that:
  1. You have write access to
  2. Doesn't have any non-ascii characters in the path
  3. Doesn't have a ginormously long path

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
can anyone tell me where is sergi house or where he is.. i cant find him.. anna said i should go and see sergi
I hope I understand you, try to go where the bar where Anna works, plus to the right is a sort of "warehouse / shed" there.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes