Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick progress update this time.

Firstly, everything runs smooth, and I have done most of the renders for the next release so far. As I told before, there will be a lot of content for those who have waited for some long unseen characters. The scene with the most impact will be Jeremy's, though. I don't want to spoil too much, but he will show himself in full light; that's why I will still add an option to not have fun with him. In the title image, you can see the scene with Patrick's son.

As you can see, Anna has a new outfit. What do you think about it?

As for the vote, we probably know that the winner was the white seethrough dress. There were some comments that red dress would fit better and I could agree that it's more slutty, but the people to who Michael is taking Anna has enough whores to not care about it, so pure, white, innocent looking Anna will be the right one for the job. Here is the render in high res. I also added hells from the red dress.

That's it for this time. Thank you again for your support! Now back to work!

Deep

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick progress update this time.

Firstly, everything runs smooth, and I have done most of the renders for the next release so far. As I told before, there will be a lot of content for those who have waited for some long unseen characters. The scene with the most impact will be Jeremy's, though. I don't want to spoil too much, but he will show himself in full light; that's why I will still add an option to not have fun with him. In the title image, you can see the scene with Patrick's son.

As you can see, Anna has a new outfit. What do you think about it?

As for the vote, we probably know that the winner was the white seethrough dress. There were some comments that red dress would fit better and I could agree that it's more slutty, but the people to who Michael is taking Anna has enough whores to not care about it, so pure, white, innocent looking Anna will be the right one for the job. Here is the render in high res. I also added hells from the red dress.

That's it for this time. Thank you again for your support! Now back to work!

Deep

Not even now is there a release date, I'm slowly dying inside :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, thanks for posting the update :)

iwf_dr

Feb 12, 2018
We can only hope Deep has learned to not give a false release date so when he does give us a release date, he's going to release it on time. That would be a nice change. As I told before, I don't give a damn about the actual release date I just don't like to be lied to. Repeatedly.
I just hope it comes out soon :p

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The dev of this game deserves much respect and kudos for his work, especially from those of us who don't support him financially.

This game has probably become the only adult game I look forward to these days. Content on release is awesome, the raunch is top notch, just got to give him the time he needs to release the updates.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The dev of this game deserves much respect and kudos for his work, especially from those of us who don't support him financially.

This game has probably become the only adult game I look forward to these days. Content on release is awesome, the raunch is top notch, just got to give him the time he needs to release the updates.
Having a personal preference is fine but don't kid yourself. You're in the second day of summer, he got two patches out since pre-christmas. His renders are great, and that's all he or his game deserve respect for. Not the writing, not the gameplay, not the music, not the story and certainly not his attitude.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Having a personal preference is fine but don't kid yourself. You're in the second day of summer, he got two patches out since pre-christmas. His renders are great, and that's all he or his game deserve respect for. Not the writing, not the gameplay, not the music, not the story and certainly not his attitude.
That is sadly true. And it actually started quite good. I remember thinking the game is actually one of the few within this genre that isn't written badly and where main character isn't stupid bitch. Somehow along the way it changed. Now writting is horrendous, story is non-existent (Deep tries to bring more story to the game but it falls flat every time) and renders, while still pretty solid are sometimes weird. The most obvious where renders suck are Anna's eyes. In plenty of renders she does such weird faces...

I think Deep should sit at his desk and write down a scenes and story for few updates to the future making extra sure dialogues are good, scenes are erotic and story moves in an interesting way. We aren't good at everything we do, Deep isn't good at writing so he should spend more time writing than anything else. Sometimes it seems he writes dialogues and story as kind of an afterthought, after he imagined the scenes in his head quite shallowly. That's why I have such a huge respect for good writers, they think about erotic scenes in much more complex way than most of us do.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
That is sadly true. And it actually started quite good. I remember thinking the game is actually one of the few within this genre that isn't written badly and where main character isn't stupid bitch. Somehow along the way it changed. Now writting is horrendous, story is non-existent (Deep tries to bring more story to the game but it falls flat every time) and renders, while still pretty solid are sometimes weird. The most obvious where renders suck are Anna's eyes. In plenty of renders she does such weird faces...

I think Deep should sit at his desk and write down a scenes and story for few updates to the future making extra sure dialogues are good, scenes are erotic and story moves in an interesting way. We aren't good at everything we do, Deep isn't good at writing so he should spend more time writing than anything else. Sometimes it seems he writes dialogues and story as kind of an afterthought, after he imagined the scenes in his head quite shallowly. That's why I have such a huge respect for good writers, they think about erotic scenes in much more complex way than most of us do.
In terms of the story going off the rails, I think a couple of things effect this.

1: The devs listen too much to the community and try to please them as best they can. The community forget that the whole reason they were into it in the first place was because it was something new, but eventually kinks kick in and they want the same shit in every adult game.

Or

2: But the biggest problem I suspect is that next to no dev out there writes the story before actually starting game development. Instead most have a feel that its a game with a story built around it and thats where the erotic telling can fail.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes