NtrMAN

Oct 28, 2018
Is the fitzgerald lying on the massage table? If so, it could be a good revenge for the fitzgerald.Anna can face the consequences of the cheating.I hope we see a good and long sex scene in this scene.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
Ok Come on ... The scene that is in the game she does not wear this outfit and Andrew is next to her, in which I expose he is not there, I refer to exactly this scene, with this outfit and body movement. I understand that people like to answer questions but need to carefully interpret what is asked. If you don't know what it is, just read on!

View attachment 383913
its a photo from one of weekly updates about game (not wallpaper), but changes have been made in final look of this scene.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
its a photo from one of weekly updates about game (not wallpaper), but changes have been made in final look of this scene.
Exactly. It’s about the vibe of the scene and what it tells. I bet Deep made many minor changes during creating this game. Many we don’t know.
(Maybe many good and some bad ones who knows)

But it’s a fact that this scene in the pic refers to the scene in the game where she travels in the train and get groped by these two guys. It about the story what the pic tells.
But interesting you look for every detail.

The only things which are (currently) not in the game to 100% are most of the monthly wallpapers. I personally long time hoped for:
- a short Story/Long abstract quest with Anna in a kinky fantasy world
- Anna and her sister posing for some rich old artist
- Anna in „Venedig“ with crazy sexy hotpants and a white top
- Anna in some dark backyard/alley very sexy dress during a guy (Roberts (the friend of Timothy) big brother?) interrupts and seeing her
- Anna in some strange ritual/festival with Alfred and a few other old guys

And these never happened till now. Not with these guys with this action and in these locations

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Exactly. It’s about the vibe of the scene and what it tells. I bet Deep made many minor changes during creating this game. Many we don’t know.
(Maybe many good and some bad ones who knows)

But it’s a fact that this scene in the pic refers to the scene in the game where she travels in the train and get groped by these two guys. It about the story what the pic tells.
But interesting you look for every detail.

The only things which are (currently) not in the game to 100% are most of the monthly wallpapers. I personally long time hoped for:
- a short Story/Long abstract quest with Anna in a kinky fantasy world
- Anna and her sister posing for some rich old artist
- Anna in „Venedig“ with crazy sexy hotpants and a white top
- Anna in some dark backyard/alley very sexy dress during a guy (Roberts (the friend of Timothy) big brother?) interrupts and seeing her
- Anna in some strange ritual/festival with Alfred and a few other old guys

And these never happened till now. Not with these guys with this action and in these locations
I agree, it would be fun seeing Anna in your points some time in her story. ;)
I must say i like Ashley and Jermey side on how they are doing it with Anna more then Thimoty, John etc. (Always like the BDSM/Bondage, slave side more) And ofcourse Alfred's route.

Laundrey room scene with Alfred (Spoiler ahead if you not have played this far!):

#Anna turns her head around an look into Alfreds eyes:
-Anna: I Want to be close to you always.
-Alfred: Anna...Ahhh.... I love you so much...
-Anna: I hope this never ends...
-Alfred: Me too, honey... me too...
#cum gushed out of Anna's pussy as Alfred pulled out his dick...
-Anna: There is so much of it...
-Alfred: You are the only one for me... I don't have any other girls!
-Anna: Oh, Alfred. You are so innocent and nice.
-Alfred: I'm sorry if i'm messing with you
-Anna: It's not your fault. I want you too.
#Alfred got down from the sofa, still breathing hard...
-Anna: We should meet more often... Ifeel so free around you.
-Alfred: What about andew? He is your boyfriend after all!
-Anna: I know... It's complicated... I love him, but i want more... I need more...
-Alfred: Then talk to him. If he loves you, he might accept it and both of you can live happy together.
#Anna dressed back up and both went to the washing machine...

It would be an awesome history if Anna got be Alfreds "girldfriend/wife"(OC behind Andrews back if not we get the possibility to break up with Andrew) if Alfred ever took her with him around in town,out of town, meetings with his partners/friends from the catwalk etc. :love::p

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
I must say i like Ashley and Jermey side on how they are doing it with Anna more then Thimoty, John etc. (Always like the BDSM/Bondage, slave side more) And ofcourse Alfred's route.

Laundrey room scene with Alfred (Spoiler ahead if you not have played this far!):

-Anna: I know... It's complicated... I love him, but i want more... I need more...
-Alfred: Then talk to him. If he loves you, he might accept it and both of you can live happy together.

It would be an awesome history if Anna got be Alfreds "girldfriend/wife"(OC behind Andrews back if not we get the possibility to break up with Andrew) if Alfred ever took her with him around in town,out of town, meetings with his partners/friends from the catwalk etc. :love::p
Yeah man we definitely need more Alfred's content, his scenes turn me on so much. I also want a HOBO who corrupts Anna into having sex with him anytime he wants. But I guess it'll never happen PepeHands.

Please don't hate me guys I just love watching a beautiful girl getting fucked by old and ugly dudes by corrupting her and I'm tired of seeing handsome dudes with ripped physique fuck a girl. XD

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019

I have another great idea. How about Alfred goes to Anna's house starts fucking her in the kitchen while Andrew is watching the TV or playing games or something. Thoughts? Longo McFap penmaster DeepSleep

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
I lost all my saves... can anyone share a 1.4 version if possible? Or 1.5 top? I forgot which versions were my saves on... thanks a lot!

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
latex224
I agree with you on the Ashley and Jeremy paths and the development of relationship with Alfred, I personally like to explore all different paths/choices no matter what.
The Laundry scene with Alfred although I didn't liked it too much, it was very strait forward and seemed a little not well thought-out, for me the best scene with Alfred (and probably in the whole game) was the dinner, that scene in Laundry room in my opinion Alfred should be the one taking control of Anna and not the other way around, or you could have an option if you want to continue or not like in almost all sex scenes.

anchorman
I agree with you, I like the dress but the shape of the dress on the boobs it's a bit awkward.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I have another great idea. How about Alfred goes to Anna's house starts fucking her in the kitchen while Andrew is watching the TV or playing games or something. Thoughts? Longo McFap penmaster DeepSleep
This could do and I am still waiting for scene between Alfred and Rebecca. Which Alfreds memory takes him to past and showcases the scene between the two because this or something similar has to be done. But I don't know what plans does developer has Or to what extent he listens to opinions and works on them?

Reactions: Pogo123 and KORAAN

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
latex224
I agree with you on the Ashley and Jeremy paths and the development of relationship with Alfred, I personally like to explore all different paths/choices no matter what.
The Laundry scene with Alfred although I didn't liked it too much, it was very strait forward and seemed a little not well thought-out, for me the best scene with Alfred (and probably in the whole game) was the dinner, that scene in Laundry room in my opinion Alfred should be the one taking control of Anna and not the other way around, or you could have an option if you want to continue or not like in almost all sex scenes.

anchorman
I agree with you, I like the dress but the shape of the dress on the boobs it's a bit awkward.
Agree. I too play all the paths/scenes. For those that don't like some characters just say no, For instance let Anna grow so balls if you don't want to play let say Jeremy's path or the bar.
The Laundry scene i think is build up that way so Anna loses her control around him (if you have played all the scenes etc) but yeah a choice for those that want a choices. I think it should be a choise in the dinner scene with Alfred (Red sexy dress scene) when we get the option to "Hug Anna" or "Say goodbye", i think that you should be able to push Alfred away after he hugs you if you chose that option. (But thats only my opinion though)

Reactions: M.Voigt

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
latex224

anchorman
That's what the whole community has been saying these past updates man. Alfred should be the one pressurizing Anna rather than the other way around, because Anna has abundance of sex and also have a boyfriend, it is Alfred who lacks sex and can't have it with anyone other than Anna. So I think developer should reconsider storyline over Anna and Alfred.

Last edited:
Reactions: epim and M.Voigt

epim

Jun 6, 2017
For example Alfred could find some hobo in the street and want offer him some food so invites him home but he isn't able to cook and he ask his lovely neighbour anna to preparing a good meal for them....

• Love
Reactions: shadow_skill
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes