AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone!

I have a question: I saw an animation of a video where Jeremy in a striped suit puts a blue strapon in Anna's ass. Is this one of the scenes of the game with a certain choice of answers? Or is it free creativity? :)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have a question: I saw an animation of a video where Jeremy in a striped suit puts a blue strapon in Anna's ass. Is this one of the scenes of the game with a certain choice of answers? Or is it free creativity? :)
You have to obey him whatever he asks. I think it's one of the first scenes in the office job

Reactions: AlexLord

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone!

Blue strap-on? If you mean blue dildo i think we are on the same page ;)
You will have to do as Jeremy says and i think you need to be un-friend with Diana (secretary).
The scene will happen 'middle-late'-ish ;)

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Very interesting buddy) Сan you please more in detail?) What should I do, whom to fuck or refuse?

I meant how to make friends with her?
When I was studying at the office and she had a conflict near the computer, I clicked to ignore .
And I talked to her, she saying "I hope you get this job"
But still remains a bitch and gives me jeremy that I'm without panties:mad:

p.s. Yes i meant blue dildo:)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Very interesting buddy) Сan you please more in detail?) What should I do, whom to fuck or refuse?

I meant how to make friends with her?
When I was studying at the office and she had a conflict near the computer, I clicked to ignore .
And I talked to her, she saying "I hope you get this job"
But still remains a bitch and gives me jeremy that I'm without panties:mad:

p.s. Yes i meant blue dildo:)
You'll have to chose 'defend Timothy'(That is what i do though) when you get the choices and not the 'ignore'.
After that it's just simply to submit to whatever Jeremy says. ;)

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
You'll have to chose 'defend Timothy'(That is what i do though) when you get the choices and not the 'ignore'.
After that it's just simply to submit to whatever Jeremy says. ;)

I misunderstood you in previous post:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again, buddy for the answer

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Ahhhhhh so eager for Rebecca content and also for more fritzgerald and hobo YESYES :love: :LOL:

(and I hope Ashley scene will satisfy all Ashley lovers latex224 Darkman_13 )
I hope so too (i think will) ;)
And the Becca, Fitz and hobo scenes are also something i am very looking forward too :p
I wonder if we will see something with Alfred (and/or his friends) in this update, maybe have some more clothes try-on :p:ROFLMAO:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry for my stupid question but do we know when the next uptaded will be released? ^_^
Good day to everyone

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I think Carl or Jack should make an appearance this time.Jack is one of the earlier character introduced in this game and up until now he haven't got his share on Anna's pussy where most of the characters already got and Carl only once:LOL:

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Hello again :)
What needs to be done for dp with Alfred's friends after fashion show?

I slept with Alfred every time, but I only have 2 options after graduation: or lesbian love with Patricia or leave. His friends seem to say maybe he will share Anna with us, but Alfred goes to the room himself and, as a result, Anna also leaves party:rolleyes:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello again :)
What needs to be done for dp with Alfred's friends after fashion show?

I slept with Alfred every time, but I only have 2 options after graduation: or lesbian love with Patricia or leave. His friends seem to say maybe he will share Anna with us, but Alfred goes to the room himself and, as a result, Anna also leaves party:rolleyes:
After the catwalk that is your only choices, Lesbian scene or leave. Alfred's friends-scene is available when doing the wet t-shirt contest later in the game.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1591632664280.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick progress update here.
As I previously wrote, there will be a lot of action in the next update. Here you can see a little spoiler from it. This event will spark tension and make scenes a lot more meaningful. At least I hope so :) Anyway, our girl will have to deal with enough problems and come up with solutions to get what she wants. In the end, more action is what we need. There will still be choices to solve situations differently for those who still want Anna to be pure.
At the moment I can't tell the exact date of release, but I hope to finish it by the end of this month.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes