Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 685955

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick progress update here.
As I previously wrote, there will be a lot of action in the next update. Here you can see a little spoiler from it. This event will spark tension and make scenes a lot more meaningful. At least I hope so :) Anyway, our girl will have to deal with enough problems and come up with solutions to get what she wants. In the end, more action is what we need. There will still be choices to solve situations differently for those who still want Anna to be pure.
At the moment I can't tell the exact date of release, but I hope to finish it by the end of this month.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
"for those who still want Anna to be pure" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 685955

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

As I previously wrote, there will be a lot of action in the next update. Here you can see a little spoiler from it. This event will spark tension and make scenes a lot more meaningful. At least I hope so :) Anyway, our girl will have to deal with enough problems and come up with solutions to get what she wants. In the end, more action is what we need. There will still be choices to solve situations differently for those who still want Anna to be pure.
At the moment I can't tell the exact date of release, but I hope to finish it by the end of this month.
Deep
First of all Thank you Darkman_13 for sharing as always, Thank you. :) (y)

[Just my thought]
Okay... so looking on this teaser image by Deep i seriously wonder if that is or could be Andrew in the backseat of the car. The "kid" getting out of the car looks like Fritz's punk but shirt and face "layout/shape" does remind me of Andrew. Maybe he have started some business on his own? :unsure: Anna and Becca looks amazing as always.

If Deep really manage to get this update released this month, he then release it sooner than previous releases yeah? I mean the last one wasn't that long ago, but hey i am just happy for a earlier release, the more new content for Anna (and now Becca) is more fap time for me :p:love::ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Talking about purity can we give a chance to this man please? He's always so close to his goal and then he miss it. I feel bad for him
(y) I always thought Alfred is the best old guy for her but David grow on me more and more - especially since the last scenes with Alfred were mediocre. So I also would like to see more with those two. :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 685955

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
god damn it I am sorry how could I miss this?! I feel so dumb now xD

I like Deeps text :) end of June sounds amazing.
And god damn does becca looks HOT. I already mentioned that this is more my style of outfit and what I think it’s really sexy but DAMN is this HOT. Becca looks so amazing and I am eager who these guys are - thought first it’s the car of the photographer but it seems to be a car full of thugs. Maybe some drug gang? Maybe guys from Fritzgerald?

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Well at least he tasted her pussy. David did even more for her and I am still waiting that he also gets some time with Anna
I'd also like David to be able to enjoy Anna.

However, you say he did more than Jim (the bartender), but I don't remember David having any kind of sexual encounter with Anna.

Maybe I missed a scene?

Could you refresh my memory, please?

Sep 18, 2018
well, i want sceenes with jim and also david.. i like the idea.. maybe there can be 2 routes at the bar.. 1 with david, the other 1 with jim.. but as far as i know the dev, he wouldnt do that complex things..

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019

However, you say he did more than Jim (the bartender), but I don't remember David having any kind of sexual encounter with Anna.

Maybe I missed a scene?

Hey Coriolan

I think he meant David has done more FOR her, not WITH her. I.E David spent a lot of money to keep her from getting double teamed etc (If you chose that path)

Yeah Jim has got a lot more from her than David, he's at least got a blowjob for his troubles. David has only really been rewarded with a few off camera encounters with Emily (I'd love for deep to go back and create those Emily/David scenes one day)

But yes I think both men deserve a bit of one on one time with Anna, much more so than hobo's and new characters who really havent earned it yet! (even though I want to see those scenes too haha!)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Maybe I missed a scene?

Hey Coriolan

I think he meant David has done more FOR her, not WITH her. I.E David spent a lot of money to keep her from getting double teamed etc (If you chose that path)

Yeah Jim has got a lot more from her than David, he's at least got a blowjob for his troubles. David has only really been rewarded with a few off camera encounters with Emily (I'd love for deep to go back and create those Emily/David scenes one day)

But yes I think both men deserve a bit of one on one time with Anna, much more so than hobo's and new characters who really havent earned it yet! (even though I want to see those scenes too haha!)
I think so too. All i remember is that David felt her boob when and if you did "follow" him home in the cab. He had the tag team with his son during the dinner "date" but David got blown by Emily. Anna have also if i remember correctly sited on his lap during one of the earlier scenes in the strip club but nothing sexual.

One thing i have thought could be a choice-thing is when he (David) overbid the horny punks in the bar and he tells Anna that Patrick try to auction her away, Quote: I didn't want those 2 pricks to get you, that's why i made the highest bid. Quote-End.
That Anna could give him something in return as a thank you. :)

Reactions: Coriolan

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
I think so too. All i remember is that David felt her boob when and if you did "follow" him home in the cab. He had the tag team with his son during the dinner "date" but David got blown by Emily. Anna have also if i remember correctly sited on his lap during one of the earlier scenes in the strip club but nothing sexual.

One thing i have thought could be a choice-thing is when he (David) overbid the horny punks in the bar and he tells Anna that Patrick try to auction her away, Quote: I didn't want those 2 pricks to get you, that's why i made the highest bid. Quote-End.
That Anna could give him something in return as a thank you. :)
Yeah I was hoping that finally David would get a nice reward for his efforts in protecting her from those aholes, but he only got a hug! I hope deepsleep goes back and includes a nice reward, even a blowjob would do! But if not, then I hope David gets lucky in a future (sooner rather than later) update!

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah I was hoping that finally David would get a nice reward for his efforts in protecting her from those aholes, but he only got a hug! I hope deepsleep goes back and includes a nice reward, even a blowjob would do! But if not, then I hope David gets lucky in a future (sooner rather than later) update!
I think the same. I hope (only a Handjob or bj for that matter) but i think its time that David gets that fun too. Maybe the enxt update as an start on his char. (Not v2.0 since that is "almost" finish) but for update v2.1. :)

Reactions: Rogueswan
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes