Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It could be a prequel to Anna's story showing how Rebecca and Carl got into the (wife) sharing kink...:unsure:
Like that idea. How becca moves to the city and got to know Carl and how their relationship turned out to be what it is now. With all interesting sexual encounters becca had till Anna came

• Love
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Like that idea. How becca moves to the city and got to know Carl and how their relationship turned out to be what it is now. With all interesting sexual encounters becca had till Anna came
It doesn't need to be the same city.... maybe she met Carl somewhere else first....:unsure: Only problem, Rebecca's story shouldn't be a 1:1 copy of Anna's. Her story needs to be unique too.

Reactions: HulaMaster

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Enjoyed the game in the past but the updates are so far apart I can't even remember which was the last update. Any give any reminders as to what went on please.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Enjoyed the game in the past but the updates are so far apart I can't even remember which was the last update. Any give any reminders as to what went on please.
Updates have been released steady every three months. The story continues either with or without Jermany (her abusive boss.) as you can see from the changelog on OP.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 691452
If I think about Fitzgerald, new bar scene, our friend behind the bar and then I see this, well, the next updates will be f*cking awesome
A new photo session for Anna? :unsure: :eek:
Yes please :p
This render is from the weekly update from August 16, 2019

In the game itself this scene looks a little different and it was released in update 1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the new update there will only be one photo session with Rebecca :sneaky:
So relax and wait for the next update ;):ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This render is from the weekly update from August 16, 2019

In the game itself this scene looks a little different and it was released in update 1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the new update there will only be one photo session with Rebecca :sneaky:
So relax and wait for the next update ;):ROFLMAO:
Thank's for clearing ;)
But i must say it is/was a pity that Deep didn't stay with the black bathrobe Anna was wearing in the "WU" render.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Thank's for clearing ;)
But i must say it is/was a pity that Deep didn't stay with the black bathrobe Anna was wearing in the "WU" render.
I agree, I also liked the black bathrobe better, although it is unknown how stockings would look with this robe, maybe that's why DeepSleep changed it :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes