EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ128319_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Annelitte is a tactical strategist in the special ops division of National Corps, who had outwitted the enemy in countless skirmishes.

She would do anything to protect her motherland, even break the rules of war and defy direct orders.
Her insubordination is her downfall...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-01
Release Date: Japanese 2014-04-07, English 2019-06-30
Developer: shoku
Translation: Daedroth
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ128319_img_smp1.jpg RJ128319_img_smp2.jpg RJ128319_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
when you extract the game using the winrar, just before you extract the game, go to options, then name encoding, and select the Japanese shift
Professor's voice: Good news, everyone!

You can do it with 7Zip (which is imho better than winrar and it's totes free). Install 7zip and double click the archive file you downloaded.

In the zip window go to:

Tools > Options... > Language (tab)

Change to Japanese. Then extract (second button, it's a horizontal blue bar) and then change language back. (second last tab is Tools).

Started game with no issue whatsoever and is running fine. I'm halfway through so far no errors/bugs.
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

Screenshot (56).png

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
wow i played this years ago in japanese it was really good, cant wait to test out translation

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Love me a good RPGM Game! Any idea of what kind of enemies/monsters are in this game exactly? By what I see from the Screenshots are Tentacles (As per Tag) perhaps Demons and Slimes? Just wanting a heads up if anyone gave it a go, however I seen 'Bad End' in one of those Shots so that's a good start anyways!

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes