Others Completed Annie's Adventure in Analsex Forest [Vanja's World]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AAA-menu-full.jpg

Overview:
This is a sidescrolling “jump ‘n run” hentai game. Annie is late to meet her best friend, Cindy, after missing the bus! She won’t be in time for their appointment…unless she takes the shortcut through “Analsex Forest”, a place where anal-loving pervs fucks everything in their way…​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -

annieanalsexforest-screenshots.jpg

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I can't run it for whatever reason. I'm just getting variants of black screens, although the sounds seems to be working fine.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
I can't run it for whatever reason. I'm just getting variants of black screens, although the sounds seems to be working fine.
This sounds dumb but move the game out of the download location, its a weird thing with Vanja games, it should work then, if not make a new folder and name is like games and put it there and it should run.

Reactions: Cirro84

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
Here's to your efforts in ripping and uploading Vanja's games, LetsGetRoight. They're not good, they sure as hell aren't worth supporting on Patreon, and they're mostly futa, but damn are they hot. Keep 'em comin, man. You're the bomb.

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Do you have the new vanja games? like Snow Fairy World, Sperm Demoness Part 7: Final Battle, Mermaid World, Futa Spell 4, Annie’s Adventures In X-Mas Town? I really want play these games...

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
Do you have the new vanja games? like Snow Fairy World, Sperm Demoness Part 7: Final Battle, Mermaid World, Futa Spell 4, Annie’s Adventures In X-Mas Town? I really want play these games...
This. If anyone has the newer games, or even many of the games in general, please contact me. Example, I want the Annie X-mas one, but I still need the beach one as well. And if someone has a Peach's Mushroom Hunt save, I would appreciate that. (Hell, I'd still need save files for all the games except like MLH.)
I'm on my way to uploading some of them :)

Someone have a link to download? This links dont work for me...
The files have been reuploaded, you can now download them through the new links

Reactions: undercover
Jan 12, 2020
"Analsex Forest" We have got to stop the liberals from having naming rights over things... First they want Robert E Lee High School to change it's name, now this...
Have you seen the kind of reading material they assign to kids at school these days? The title "Annie's Adventure in Analsex Forest" sounds tame in comparison.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote