Annie's School Days: NSFW - Fan Art

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
It was suggested a Fan Art thread be started for "Annie's School Days" by Mobum. I will post a few I have so far and throw in more as I have time between my own project renders. Hope you all enjoy them (my apologies to Mobum for not doing the characters justice in my renders ;))

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Could you please tell us the name of the DAZ model assets used for the characters? I find them all very appealing and well proportioned.
My apologies for the delayed response my files are scattered across multiple drives and honestly, I don't know if I have most of this stuff anymore. I know Mobum had a LOT of variables for the models so I can't tell you exactly what was used for many of the morphs (the files I had are missing), although I can tell you the DAZ3D model assets for a couple of the characters (at least those I had written down):

Tina: Model -
Hair -

Chloe: Model -
Hair -

Reactions: Gunizz

Shiv895736

Jul 1, 2024
My apologies for the delayed response my files are scattered across multiple drives and honestly, I don't know if I have most of this stuff anymore. I know Mobum had a LOT of variables for the models so I can't tell you exactly what was used for many of the morphs (the files I had are missing), although I can tell you the DAZ3D model assets for a couple of the characters (at least those I had written down):

Tina: Model -
Hair -

Chloe: Model -
Hair -
He buddy can tell me about haruka and mia