Ren'Py - Abandoned - Anno Domini Godfather [v1.0] [A.L.V, Masquerade]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Runers

this game lacks any substance that are unfinished mechanics the plot is scattered and choices have no real meaning and the endings are boring.

the character art is amazing but the scenes are boring and lackluster.
    it feels as if the game is only 10% compleat as it ends ubruptly and without rhyme or reason.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

The art is good, it's early in development with some game issues related to that. Some of the art I've seen before so not sure if it's being reused by the same dev or if if's 'borrowed'. I'll give it 3 for now, in that it's average for first release games. Think it's going to need another 2 or 3 updates to get a better feel for where that should be though.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Disney-like themed VN with simple 2d art stills over generic background. The story is all over the place and needs arrangement (Snow White meets Aladdin, Vampires and Robin Hood) even though it's linear you can get stuck multiple times (either you know answer or don't) and sexy stuff is almost non existent (3 hours of gameplay and 1 sex scene composed of 3 identical screens) and by 'gameplay' i mean 'clicking back and forth' repeating the same activities: 'visit church' - it's empty and nothing happens, 'visit village' - there's nobody there and nothing happens, 'visit mines' - you don't feel like going there and nothing happens, 'visit castle' - you can't go there yet and nothing happens... It has the potential to be interesting but too much mess and non content to be worth downloading at the moment.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Wandering Stranger

Pretty shit, in my opinion, the plot gets confusing some things are overly complicated. some things are left blank the art is great in some areas and in others it kind of lacks detail. if you wanna make a playable game at least make sure the plot is not confusing. it takes to long to progress.