RPGM - Completed - Anolock [Final] [ReJust]

1. 3.00 star(s)

mysteryguy0091

Story: I'd say it's enjoyable? Though it's not like I'm playing this game for the story.

Renders: OK-ish, not the best, not the worst either. But I do like the character the design.

Amount Of Content: Short. Recommended if you are looking for a quick playthrough.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Anolock [Final] [ReJust]
    I am falling asleep.
    Boring game, boring dialogue, visually horrendous scenes.
    You just have to walk around a large villa without having to do anything. Increasing the relationship of the characters is usually something I like, here it is useless and badly done.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

There's at most 6 or 7 unique sex positions that this game offers, just with 3 very slightly different variations for the 3 different girls.

The H-scenes is not animated at all.
    Just 3 .png tied together with a "quake" transition

NO GALLERY

The affection bar starts at 1 and ends at 3, once each girl is at 3 affection. The game ends with no harem, 4-some sex.

The UI is partially translated, but is easily understandable with context clues.

Definitely not worth the $12 price tag on steam, borderline scam for a "demo"

Overall, full game took 15 minutes and thats including figuring out the non-translated UI. Quick Fap Certified.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ScholzLolz

It has smooth animations and sound (voice lines + other sfx)
    The gameplay is sandbox-esque. No battle, walking around, talk and "interact" with the maids.
    The characters have personality and goals.
    The story is clearly not the focus but it wraps up the good gameplay and visual presentation.

One of the better RPGM nukige this site found.