Others - Anomalous Coffee Machine [v0.4.27 Deluxe] [HoruBrain]

1. 2.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

This is not a bad proof of concept. I gave this a solid try. There is potential but currently it seems to only have two or three scenes as far as i can tell (i only have about 1/3rd of the 150 ish drinks) and while the character models aren't bad the scenes are pretty meh single stills that move. Think Queen bee animation.

The soundtrack is also a little annoying but thanksfully you can mute. The game becomes a bit grindy and drinks even seem to be inconsistent. With some polish and additional scenes. i'd be wiling to change my score
  2. 4.00 star(s)

el345223

The premise of the game is simple, but it executes well on it. If you played Little Alchemy and wished you could fuck the elements you created, then this is the game for you. It's not much more than a scene viewer with extra steps, but the art is nice, unique, and has a lot of variety. The dev probably could have gotten away with using the same animation 50 times with slight alterations for each transformation, but they chose to make most of the animations unique, which is nice.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

k7ng987

Good Game. Inspired by the SPC Coffee Machine. Nice one. Hope this will get Regular Updates and won't be Abondoned Just Like that. Its nice to Have someone Generate A game Like this, or better said Create a Game Like this. I Truly Enjoy Playing it, and it has some Nice Lewd scenes. Just a Bother That its not on German Steam yk?
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Jake333555

0.2.38 Review
    It's just a game of guessing.
    Your only task here is to type some words into the machine and see what it makes out of it. There are over 100 of possible words, but most of them result in 2 sentences from the girl, so not even a dialogue with player.

Most of the sex scenes are combination of transforming her by making her drink some weird stuff and making her lustful.

There is a hint mechanic, but most of the time the girl say she's not in the mood to give you hint. Seriously, if you are stuck then it's easier to just look up the cheat table. It's on this forum somewhere in discussion section.

The CGI are nice looking, average, and there aren't much of them. I'd say it's a pretty poor ratio considering the fact that most of them are just a different variants of what the girl will look like.

In conclusion. The game is shallow, monotonous, and even if you are here just for the scenes, it's not worth the effort. The game is supposed to come out in the second half of the next year, but I really can't see how the developer wants to make something actually good out of what we have now.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

gtgubhbhjgtff

I tried every combo on the full version and my final conclusion is I wasted my time.

It's 3 scenes in total, 5 variants in total (and the variants are basically just her clothes), and most of the words are just uninteresting filler from the NSFW point of view.

The little dialogue for every drink is pretty boring too, super super generic SCP stuff, it's fun when that's a bonus in a completely full game like using it in other SCP games, but as a stand-alone thing it's just "hey that was neat i guess."

The total number of working words is also 34 and the only one that actually triggers anything of value is "sex", everything else is flavor or setting up for a different sex position or clothes choice. The fact it was released with that little content is a massive red flag to me because like, it wouldn't take much time to easily throw in a hundred words and like 20 variant scenes (considering it's all basically reused scenes you could easily just slap a small cosmetic change, not some whole big ordeal to reanimate).

Plus the change from the demo version to the 0.1.1 is 4 words. It went from 30 to 34. The updates better be twice a day at that rate, why would you even update a game like this to add 4 words. I'm not sure what the words were but best case scenario it was like, one variant and a few boxes of flavor text.

And as a final verdict, this initial release was so bad I think it killed any interest I would have in a properly fleshed out version of a game like this. You could have thousands of unique sex scenes and hundreds of thousands of words and I don't think I'd give a fuck because the around an hour I spent on this (exclusively because I already knew all the words, would've wasted even more time of I had to guess constantly) was so bad the entire concept was burnt for me. Seriously you couldn't get me to play this again, even if every obscure and difficult to find kink I had was added and hand drawn by someone like Derpixion.

TL:DR, don't waste your time, maybe in multiple years when it has a 1.0 release it would be a 2 star at best. (I had a colon D but this is too funny to me it's staying)