2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
If you look in the gallery just click on the missing image and you can get an outline of the girl. It makes it muck easier to guess some of the new forms but hard to find right words or combo to use. Still haven't figured how to get Medusa, Harpy, or the Ninetails.

IHaveNoIdea1

Jul 9, 2021
Still haven't figured how to get Medusa, Harpy, or the Ninetails.
For the harpy, it's two cup of human when she has the bird head

For the ninetails, ilt's nine cup of fox when she is a fox

Edit : Medusa is one cup of snake and one cup of love

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NekoRush

Mucke128

Oct 28, 2023
i am not 100% sure but after if u spam hell u get i think the succubus and if u are a succubus and spam hell a lot of time u get the high demon the same thing is with angel spam i think its the archangel.

Waersnaw

Sep 13, 2024
i am not 100% sure but after if u spam hell u get i think the succubus and if u are a succubus and spam hell a lot of time u get the high demon the same thing is with angel spam i think its the archangel.
Succubi you are reffering to is probably a second version of Vampire, because in files there is no demon2 (execpt. high demon, but using more of the hell cup wont change anything.)
If you dont know how to get the vampire2 just use blood 5-6 times while having normal gal (after 2 times she will turn into vampire, then after 3 times she will turn into vampire2)

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes