2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 15, 2021
For anyone looking out only for hscenes these are cups that get you to them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats it for now, let me know if I messed up any outcome. GLHF
I tried my best and I too think they may be bugged. Funnily, she has a unique reaction to "GOD" Cup, but even if spammed doesn't seem to trigger anything. Some of the non-H related can be figured out by clicking on the gallery and guessing on silhouettes (es. Spider/Arachne, which follows the same as Bird), but that's very time consuming. Overall, much better version than last time in terms of bugfix and content, I guess, that I appreciate at least. "Magic Shop" lives on, in caffeine-laden form.

How do I return her to normal? Like after Zomby transformation?
That's tricky to figure without hints (the game gives very none) and had trouble as well at first. The three keywords are "Human", "Health", and "Life". "Human" is used to regain human form after transformation, "Health" to solve physical body issues (sometimes the game is weird about which of the two is needed, if one doesn't work try the other) and "Life" to bring her back when dead (any form).

Just so you know, "Death" works too in resetting her form, though I'd advise against. That's what I used to do when I couldn't figure it out, ha. Imagine.

Gamon

Aug 25, 2017
I tried my best and I too think they may be bugged. Funnily, she has a unique reaction to "GOD" Cup, but even if spammed doesn't seem to trigger anything. Some of the non-H related can be figured out by clicking on the gallery and guessing on silhouettes (es. Spider/Arachne, which follows the same as Bird), but that's very time consuming. Overall, much better version than last time in terms of bugfix and content, I guess, that I appreciate at least. "Magic Shop" lives on, in caffeine-laden form.

That's tricky to figure without hints (the game gives very none) and had trouble as well at first. The three keywords are "Human", "Health", and "Life". "Human" is used to regain human form after transformation, "Health" to solve physical body issues (sometimes the game is weird about which of the two is needed, if one doesn't work try the other) and "Life" to bring her back when dead (any form).

Just so you know, "Death" works too in resetting her form, though I'd advise against. That's what I used to do when I couldn't figure it out, ha. Imagine.
Thank you :)
Does someone know how I get Grim Reaper and Grim Reaper 2? Grim2 in post #242 doesn't work for me with death x3 / x4

Waersnaw

Sep 13, 2024
Thank you :)
Does someone know how I get Grim Reaper and Grim Reaper 2? Grim2 in post #242 doesn't work for me with death x3 / x4
there is no combo for grim reaper in any files, you just need to kill her many times just to get to this form (I gave 3/4 cups just because that many ive used at the beginning of the game)

Qobikup2

Jan 29, 2024
Boobs2 - Boobs x5
Tree2-5 - Tree/Grow x10-11

Spider - Spider
Spider2 - Spider/Human x2
Butterfly - Butterfly
Fairy - Fairy x2
Centipede - Сentipede
Сhicken - Сhicken
Сockroach - idk, "cockroach" does not change the model, maybe someone can figure it out.

Reactions: crypto

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Boobs2 - Boobs x5
Tree2-5 - Tree/Grow x10-11

Spider - Spider
Spider2 - Spider/Human x2
Butterfly - Butterfly
Fairy - Fairy x2
Centipede - Сentipede
Сhicken - Сhicken
Сockroach - idk, "cockroach" does not change the model, maybe someone can figure it out.
Cockroach is one of the bugged out ones. Which the lastest version needs updated ASAP
EDIT: I found out the Arachne one: Spider/Love. No scene sadly. Can't figure out the next set after those...
EDIT2: OH! EUGH! NEVERMIND! I took a guess with "Worm" I regret it...

Last edited:

MrDraxs

Nov 19, 2021
for anyone who wishes to reset her theres a cup of default and cup of health

Last edited:

MrSmilez

Jul 23, 2021
Worm/human will give you some truly scary stuff. Has anyone figured out how to get the different stages after slime?

Last edited:

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
I find it absolutely hilarious that the cup needed in order to return her to normal after making her into a nerd is the Cup of Human. Like nerds aren't human

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
So I have 177 of 189 words found and 104 of 153 instances discovered (with several of those instances bugged out). Anyone got a full list of them?
EDIT: I JUST FIGURED OUT THE OTHER SLIMES. Slime form plus any known color

Last edited:

Niagarajaja

Oct 11, 2017
Uncomplete guide
List of possibly all words
These do make her react but don't seem to add to the counter:
- Me /You/Name/Horubrain
- Joe
- Shop (May be bugged)
- Cheat
-Patreon

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes