2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I'm lost on how you play this and what all the codes people are saying mean, like for Demon am I just supposed to make a cup of Hell 6 times and she should transform?

Also I made her a futa and can't seem to reset it not sure if that's locking me out of other transformations, cup of human and cup of girl didn't change her back.
Really cool game but definitely needs a guide of some sort I think.

hayloftcoffee

Sep 13, 2024
I'm lost on how you play this and what all the codes people are saying mean, like for Demon am I just supposed to make a cup of Hell 6 times and she should transform?

Also I made her a futa and can't seem to reset it not sure if that's locking me out of other transformations, cup of human and cup of girl didn't change her back.
Try Cure/Health to reset her.

Yeah, some of them you have to give her a cup many times, it gets a little tedious but you do have to give her a cup of demon/hell many times to get one of the forms.

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019

Several of these words need multiple inputs for them to take effect (i.e. Fox 9 times after initial Fox transformation for Ninetails) Some words don't take effect or can straight up kill her unless combined with another for effect (Ghost alone doesn't do anything unless Death is used to get Ghost Girl, but Death by itself before anything else or after a dead end will kill her) Human restores any tfs that lose humanity. Health cures any injuries. Life restores life. All those words have some effect, so experiment away

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Niagarajaja

Oct 11, 2017
List of possibly all words
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These do make her react but don't seem to add to the counter:
1. Me /You/Name/Horubrain
2. Joe
3. 294
4. Shop (May be bugged)

Also 130 of 152 transformations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added the transformations I have, several aremissing or bugged

Niagarajaja

Oct 11, 2017
Which ones are you missing?
I'm missing 63, 65, 66, 76, 107, 114, 125, 126, 128, 129, 136, 139, 141, 144, 146 - 149 and 153

IHaveNoIdea1

Jul 9, 2021
I'm missing 63 / 65 / 66 / 76 / 91 (Roach bugged) / 107 / 114 / 121 (Scissor bugged) / 127 (Arms bugged) / 128 / 136 / 141 / 144 / 146 - 149 / 153

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes