2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 2, 2017
There needs to be a

• "Cup of Growth Serum" (Makes you or the girl grow. Sex has two different sides depending on who drank it)
  • "Cup of Godhood" (Similar to Heaven, but on a grander scale. Has a special effect if Hell or Death effect is currently active)
  • "Cup of Succubi" (Turns the girl into a Succubi)
  • "Cup of Joe" (Turns the girl into a liquid)
  • "Cup of Noita" (Turns the girl into a wizard, or if you drink it, into a ghost (Akin to Death))
  • "Cup of Nikke" (Makes the girl EXTRA THICC)
  • "Cup of Ikou" (Same effect as Godhood, but has a special effect with Growth)
  • "Cup of Tetsuo" (Makes the girl into a Metallic being)
  • "Cup of The Throne" (Makes the girl into a fish(?) furry)
  • "Cup of 294" (Makes the girl an anthro version of the very same Coffee Machine nearby)
  • "Cup of Honey" (Makes the girl into a bee furry)
  • "Cup of Honey!" (Shrinks you or the girl. Sex has two different sides depending on who drank it)
  • "Cup of Pestilence" (Makes the girl into a plague doctor)
  • "Cup of Yordle" (Makes the girl into a furry shortstack)
  • "Cup of 2002" (Makes the girl into a belly dancer. Has a special effect with Joe, The Throne, Honey, and Yordle)
  • "My.Cup" (Turns the girl into Monika. Has different sex scenes and is unaffected by Death or Death/Godhood)
  • "My.EXE" (Turns the girl into GIFFany. Has different sex scenes and is unaffected by Death or Death/Godhood)
  • "My.Soul" (Turns the girl into a female Senpai. Has different sex scenes)
  • "Cup of Lettuce" (Turn the girl into a frog furry. Warning, is very loud.)
  • "Cup of Omnipotence" (Makes you fuck the girl at any point)
  • "Cup of Bloodfiend" (Makes the girl into a Vampire. Has a special effect if you have Tetsuo currently active)
  • "Cup of Hyper" (Makes either your cock or the girl's boobs grow to hyper sizes)
  • "Cup of Planet" (Makes the Girl into a Black Hole-like being)
(This is what I sent to the Itch.io. Hopefully, these can get in)

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Welp... I miss myself some SCPs, but mostly, I miss Abel wreaking havoc in his wake every now and then

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm assuming you have to pay for the other sex poses.

Which I won't, as $10 for just 30 interactions is a no
The game is not completed yet (not even the paid version, it is at version 0.1.09). I assume the $10 on Itch is for lifetime, you will have access to all future updates. The current paid update costs only 2$ on Patreon.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
?¿?¿?¿ nothing works or tells you to go itch io and pay ,
so just tell us wich ''demo'' words we can use instead.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Very nice idea.
Unfortunately, by definition, this SCP should be able to generate a cup of EVERYTHING. So this game having only 30 possible outcomes is quite unsatisfactory.
Not exactly the dev's fault because such is the nature of the game/SCP. But still, 30 is way too few.
ya one of those cups has her getting slammed in the ass. ;)

Reactions: Rustywank

supersquid

Apr 8, 2022
This game makes you ask the real questions few games would dare to inspire you to ask, such as: Would drinking a cup of life make her immortal or would it make her pregnant?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Well i found 1 of the other sex poses. first give a cup of evil (she'll become a bitch). then give a cup of sex. then get blue balled... wait a minute...

• Haha
Reactions: Lambert911
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes