2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I guess I must be the hero again. Aight, let me get my super suit real quick.

download (1).jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That tentacle toilet head reminds me of what happened when Dr Clef, Dr Kondraki, and Dr Shaw (formerly known as Dr Bright) decided to put SCP 789-J: The Butt Ghost into SCP 914 and set it to Very Fine. HOO-BOY! The results of that sent many researchers and MTF into the hospital and some had to go to therapy. Thing went from butt ghost to booty warrior. But I digress.

EDIT: The modding tool one might have been the same as before but here's the correct link for deluxe. This is a case on why you never post when half asleep. Now it's time for me to get some coffee.

Last edited:

acekagayaki

Sep 21, 2021

View attachment 4045682

That tentacle toilet head reminds me of what happened when Dr Clef, Dr Kondraki, and Dr Shaw (formerly known as Dr Bright) decided to put SCP 789-J: The Butt Ghost into SCP 914 and set it to Very Fine. HOO-BOY! The results of that sent many researchers and MTF into the hospital and some had to go to therapy. Thing went from butt ghost to booty warrior. But I digress.
we actually cant download it cause its the patreon link just saying

Ujang paralon

Mar 13, 2023

View attachment 4045682

its already 0.4.32? bruh

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019

View attachment 4045682

Yeah, no, chief. These are Patreon locked links. Not exactly gonna work unless some has that subscription, bub. You're close, but no cigar.

roidesdouzes

Sep 17, 2024
Hey guys, do you know how to get the Vampire one ? I got it once and never after that, she always find the blood repulsive

edit : it's just blood + blood. you need to reset her first. sorry for the disturbance !

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So, apparently Horu stopped with all the bug fixes (for now thank goodness).
I hope so because there have been going on daily since 4.27.

Hey guys, do you know how to get the Vampire one ? I got it once and never after that, she always find the blood repulsive

edit : it's just blood + blood. you need to reset her first. sorry for the disturbance !
If I remember correctly, there's another vampire form.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Whatever you do, don't do worm + void before going to sleep....... Just saying. Also to those who have Patreon, she has a survey up and so far, the 0.32 update is the most recent and it looks like there's no new bugfixes going on so I think we're all good now. That aside, I can't stress enough NOT to do void + worm before sleeping. Not unless you wanna have nightmares lol. Same with Dream + Dream + Death.

Oct 2, 2017
Whatever you do, don't do worm + void before going to sleep....... Just saying. Also to those who have Patreon, she has a survey up and so far, the 0.32 update is the most recent and it looks like there's no new bugfixes going on so I think we're all good now. That aside, I can't stress enough NOT to do void + worm before sleeping. Not unless you wanna have nightmares lol. Same with Dream + Dream + Death.

1726860567564.png
Switch Death with Love. And yes. You can fuck this

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
huh seems that in the list of words it doesn't show some of the cups have scenes, example: the "octopus" form(#22 in gallery) has a scene but doesn't have a "watch" button like several others

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes