2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
perfect drink, blackhole, disease, glitch, heaven, blood, galaxy, human, hell, darkness, cum, randomness, shit, lust, health, cancer, liquor, emotion, coffee, rainbow, ghost, death, immortality, water, saliva, red, blue, green, yellow, black, white, purple, orange, god, sleep, cola, cup, brain, discord, internet, Facebook, vampire, air, ice, happiness, sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, surprised, anticipation, despair, void, entropy, oblivion, weird, hatred, madness, pride, mystery, caution, eternity, existence, abstraction, logic, language, form, love, truth, liminality, error, fire, life, boobs, grow, teeth, eyes, silence, tree, cat, dog, fish, crocodile, rabbit, bear, bee, octopus, penis, alien, nerd, Lovecraft, toilet, chainsaw, girl, laxative, peace, inside, outside, up, down, good, normal, beginning, end, hope, order, left, right, drugs, piss, oil, juice, vinegar, soap, shampoo, perfume, detergent, acid, chocolate, fuel, paint, lotion, glue, mouthwash, pressure, crayons, nitrogen, gravity, glass, plastic, steel, pesticide, antimatter, singularity, neutron, explosive, overload, knowledge, information, force, physics, weight, compression, lava

Reactions: Ujang paralon

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I just realized that if you stay idle for a while, she gives you a random drink. Funny enough, the drink was the cup of lust

supercera

May 4, 2018
Drink a cup of madness.
No effect.
0a8.jpg

Is there a point to drinking it yourself? Not even death coffee kills you anymore.

TwiggyBoi7711

Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone have access to the tool they made? (or at least an example mod file)
I do, as well as fixed Deluxe if that isn't out on this site yet.

Modding Tool:

Deluxe Version:

ctx93

Jul 29, 2024
Incredibly disappointing that the dev, upon seeing how popular this was, has decided to not only double the cost for a full version of the game but outright fuck over anyone who has already paid for the game. He's getting roasted int he comments at very least but I do hope Itch takes some sort of action against this horseshite.

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Incredibly disappointing that the dev, upon seeing how popular this was, has decided to not only double the cost for a full version of the game but outright fuck over anyone who has already paid for the game. He's getting roasted int he comments at very least but I do hope Itch takes some sort of action against this horseshite.
And the modding tool cost money.

ctx93

Jul 29, 2024
And the modding tool cost money.
You've got to be kidding, I missed that somehow. What the fuck would a modding tool even consist of, considering everything in this game is ChatGPT text and a handful of drawings??

God forbid someone draw something halfway decent and want to insert it into the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: RiQuY

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Yeah, I'm kinda confused why the modding tool requires payment too.

I thought devs give out modding tools so the community can make updates/additions they want without the dev needing to develop them themselves (which in turn might increase the amount of people being interested cause of some of those mods).
Not like their modding tool provides some sort of asset library or anything either where one could argue you pay for using the pre-made assets. (Yes, I ofc know coding takes time too, but still)

ctx93

Jul 29, 2024
Well, no conrete plans, so unlikely they would give it to me xP. Was mostly just curious about the tool itself (or how a mod file would look like).
But good to know (y)
Did you see the post above that has the link to a copy of the modding tools?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes