Others Anomaly Evolution [Full v0.20] [Tentacles Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
How'd you find the number for like cells if its in for example 40.6m
I havent used cheat engine in forever so I barely know how to use it but from what I remember it would probably be easiest to find the cell's value when you start a new game and havent bought anything. You can click a couple times and get like 6 cells and then scan again after clicking a couple more times to find the change from 6 to 8 or whatever. At least I would assume trying to do it in the middle of a run when values are constantly changing would be a massive pain in the ass.

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
So, does she always look undead or are there other evolutions?
she's not really "undead" it's just for some reason the dev used images that were supposed to be based on her being "Contained" by the foundation as part of the evo line (partially Melted with acid strong enough to melt diamonds, cause the actual 682 is basically a homicidal godzilla hellbent on making humanity extinct)

Reactions: flannan

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
this game reminds me of the anomaly that swaps reality and ugliness can't recall it's number, mainly cause i remember a line from it's testing log being that 682 turned into a monstergirl (only visually and not physically) for the guy testing it lmao. thinking on it, i think there was also a visual novel game based on the story somewhere on itchio
Saya no Uta?

Reactions: flannan

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
Saya no Uta?
looking it up seems to at least have a similar premise(presumably was what the object i was thinking of is based on), but far as i recall of the story it was a D-class or scientist(can't remember which) using an anomalous object to have a Similar perception effect, and it ends as things often do with 682, grimly for them(if i'm remembering it right, 682 eats them by the end of the story). then again who knows might just be remembering a strange dream

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes