Others Anomaly Evolution [Full v0.20] [Tentacles Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
An auto clicker that requires you to babysit it to not die is fucking bad.
The max upgrade to kill shit is also bad as it can't kill anything besides low tier enemies

• Sad
Reactions: flannan

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Lol, this game is one hell of another level of fetish..

Too weird enough to not being commented by rKnight nor thanked by xmilteach...

reso

Dec 2, 2018
feelsbadman_videocard.png

An attempt was made. Feelsbadman OTL

Edit: Restarting my computer fixed this, and I have no idea what happened.

Last edited:

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Cut the spawn rate of the attacking cells in half, or give us a means of passively killing them before you throw two or three of them at us every 1.5 seconds. I thought SCP-682 was immortal and could make Deadpool's healing factor feel inadequate.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gave the game an honest try without any cheats, mainly because I played the Android version.

For an idle game it's not bad, with three major exceptions.
First, the game needs to explain what the upgrades do better. I still have no idea what Morphogens do with the exception of being a way of dumping Neurons somewhere so they don't suffocate your passive cell generation.

Second, the scaling is slow and seems limited. Yes, the grind is not as awful as it could be, but a flat 30% per reset is not incentive enough to play the game fair instead of cg ripping it.

Three, the difficulty scaling on the Evocytes is dumb. It starts off sensible, remains sensible for the first 4 cycles, and then on the 5th you get swarmed instantly before you're able to get the first Enzyme upgrade, and you get fucking softlocked as your cells go into the negative, the game autosaves over it, and you are stuck in a death loop with no way out.

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
Gave the game an honest try without any cheats, mainly because I played the Android version.

For an idle game it's not bad, with three major exceptions.
First, the game needs to explain what the upgrades do better. I still have no idea what Morphogens do with the exception of being a way of dumping Neurons somewhere so they don't suffocate your passive cell generation.

Second, the scaling is slow and seems limited. Yes, the grind is not as awful as it could be, but a flat 30% per reset is not incentive enough to play the game fair instead of cg ripping it.

Three, the difficulty scaling on the Evocytes is dumb. It starts off sensible, remains sensible for the first 4 cycles, and then on the 5th you get swarmed instantly before you're able to get the first Enzyme upgrade, and you get fucking softlocked as your cells go into the negative, the game autosaves over it, and you are stuck in a death loop with no way out.

If you hover over the numbers beside the cells/proteins and etc, it will tell you what they do, morphogens is basically an offset to the cell killing of neurons, and neurons create click duplicates, the ones that you do automatically not the tissues

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes