Others Anomaly Evolution [Full v0.20] [Tentacles Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The neuron build up and the enemies attacking makes it so it isn't an actual idle clicker game anymore as you will die if you don't watch the screen.
Also with an auto clicker and 300% multiplier it still eventually hits a wall value wise.

Right now it's neither an idle game or a satisfying video game.
At least the art is amazing

9mothman

Formerly 'mothMINDLESS'
Dec 21, 2018
fun game, but you know you really have to consider the story implications here. are we playing the role of a scientist growing a natural disaster of an organism for the sake of fucking it? are we a disembodied force simply directing the evolution of this anomaly, which then ends up fucking humans for some reason anyway? or are we the anomaly itself directing our evolution and we just like a little bit of interspecies on the side?

i have questions.

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
The mix of reactions got me cackling LMFAO

All in seriousness, it's a good time killer, even after having an acid reflux attack (ow...) honestly, I can't wait for the remaining scenes to be added.

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
Debatable ero theme aside, the game just kinda sucks. It's a clicker, so minus 1000000000000 points for that alone, but it's also a very bad and uninspired clicker. I'm not even sure the nonhumans who actually like clickers would like this.

If I could give it a -5/5 stars I would and that's with no need to even consider the ero content, lol.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes