Recommending Another futa game list

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I'm a big fan of futa games
Futa protaganaist games, or games with a lot of futa side characters. I like futa/futa and futa/female the most, but I'll still include games with futa/male content
This list will include in-development and completed games. I'll try to avoid including any abandoned games

My current top choice games (currently, it only includes things I've played recently) are:
Warlock and Boobs - [in development] quite a lot of futa side characters/quests, the male MC can grow boobs, but his body shape doesn't become feminine when it happens. another male character can also grow boobs, but their body shape does become more feminine, so maybe that'll get fixed for the MC in the future. Plenty of futa on male , male on futa and male/female content. Some futa/female content available too. 8/10

Hard times at Sequoia State - [complete, but DLC in development] fantastic art, but gameplay is quite short 7/10

Futaring/Fuuju Hime - [complete] The good: Fun game play, good art (easily decensored). The bad: only part 1 is fully translated into english, all the part 2 content is translated, but not brilliantly, and the part 3 content is machine translated and largely unintelligible. 7/10

Futaken Valley - [in development] by the same dev as Futaring, it's got great art (easily decesnored) and fun gameplay. The dev posts regular patch updates on their itch.io
For the content that exists so far 7/10

Games on my list to play (or last played ages ago):
Venture seas
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (DiCK)
Futa Oasis
Portals of Phereon
VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI
Healslut
Tales of androgyny

I have played a hell of a lot more futa games than this, but I haven't looked at them in a while, so wouldn't be able to give a fair rating

If anyone has anything else they'd like to recommend, please suggest and I'll try to rank it and add it to my list

Last edited:

Zort!

Oct 17, 2021
What an effort man thx! I also want to add some games for who is looking

Lunar's Chosen: Have so much futa content at in, depends with your choice F/M, M/F and also have a relationship with scenes not just sexual content devoloper trying to tell you a stroy. Dev updates lately but it worth, game is very long and quality.

Bound by Lust: You have a succubus and you can do 3-4 scenes with while growth schlong and one scene succubus gives you a blowjob (blowjob added with last updated) and also 3 futa character you can sex with one chacter but not redy for other character to sex with. I recommend this game because renders and quality are bery good. And also one women can seduce you. ( you can check for walktrough for that)

: Have futa chracters and content but you should check walktrough for that, it's very sand box game.

Last edited:
Reactions: homeboy1213

homeboy1213

Jan 7, 2024
I'm a big fan of futa games
Futa protaganaist games, or games with a lot of futa side characters. I like futa/futa and futa/female the most, but I'll still include games with futa/male content
This list will include in-development and completed games. I'll try to avoid including any abandoned games

My current top choice games (currently, it only includes things I've played recently) are:
Warlock and Boobs - [in development] quite a lot of futa side characters/quests, the male MC can grow boobs, but his body shape doesn't become feminine when it happens. another male character can also grow boobs, but their body shape does become more feminine, so maybe that'll get fixed for the MC in the future. Plenty of futa on male , male on futa and male/female content. Some futa/female content available too. 8/10

Hard times at Sequoia State - [complete, but DLC in development] fantastic art, but gameplay is quite short 7/10

Futaring/Fuuju Hime - [complete] The good: Fun game play, good art (easily decensored). The bad: only part 1 is fully translated into english, all the part 2 content is translated, but not brilliantly, and the part 3 content is machine translated and largely unintelligible. 7/10

Futaken Valley - [in development] by the same dev as Futaring, it's got great art (easily decesnored) and fun gameplay. The dev posts regular patch updates on their itch.io
For the content that exists so far 7/10

Games on my list to play (or last played ages ago):
Venture seas
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (DiCK)
Futa Oasis
Portals of Phereon
VR Futanari Sexaroid MOMIJI
Healslut
Tales of androgyny

I have played a hell of a lot more futa games than this, but I haven't looked at them in a while, so wouldn't be able to give a fair rating

If anyone has anything else they'd like to recommend, please suggest and I'll try to rank it and add it to my list
IMO, tales of androgyny is just the best futa game out there, such diversity of kinks and scenes, and above all hot as fuck.
but I'll give a try to these 4 you suggested!