Another Newbie Post

BabyMonster

Nov 17, 2019
Heyy everyone I’m sure I’ve made a post on here before about being new and curious a couple of years ago.
I want to re-introduce myself and try and connect with other artists. I used to do a lot of artwork in high school and since working full time I haven’t kept up with drawing and painting as I would like to. I know there are countless other sites to share shmuts and the like but on my first thread I really appreciated how kind and helpful everyone in this community is and it feels like the right crowd instead of barfing up whatever on to Deviantart. I enjoy drawing things for other people but I often struggle with art blocks so I feel bad if I can’t quite fulfill a request in a timely manner but maybe I can passively upload some sketches around here. I’ve always wanted to write a comic and this might be a nice place to practice, looking at some of the recent posts in comics and stills seems like most people do 3D and the 2D artists are all really good. I would love to bang out some sketches and see if people here like my style. I’m so afraid of it looking trashy compared to the more experienced people here…but I guess if it’s okay to try. I might upload some of those sketches here just to make sure I’m not breaking any forum rules posting them elsewhere just yet. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: GreenGobbo