Tool RPGM Another RPGM Save Editor

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
This is a save editor that will work on RPG Maker XP/VX/VA. Unlike some of other editors, it will work on games which save some of the data in other places. An example would be Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade.

There are some problems though. One is that the Editor is in Chinese. I am not the developer nor am I a programmer so I won't be able to translate it. Another is that the loaded data in the editor would be in its original language in the database. So for a translated game even if the game is translated, the item/switch/variables would be loaded in Japanese or Chinese.

To use the editor just open it and then drag the save file to the window.

Here I provide a rough translation of some most important features, you will have to try and figure out which means which yourself for the rest of it.

The help button provide a basic guide and change log of this editor. You can open it and then copy paste to translate it with Google translate or other tool.

The tool is developed by zlf312512 from forum “ ”. Cannot find his/her personal page though, not sure if he/she is still there.

View attachment RMModify.zip View attachment RMModify.zip 2022-05-16 09 02 39.png 2022-05-16 09 13 17.png

Last edited: