RPGM Another World Reincarnation Richard Dream Spirit and Paiz Kingdom (RJ361585) [dHR-ken]

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
1684349447473.png
Approx. English Title : Another World Reincarnation Richard Dream Spirit and Paiz Kingdom
Japanese Title : 異世界転生リチャード 夢の精とペイズ王国
Developer : dHR-ken
Link to Dev :
Link to Game :

Latest game from dHR-ken, featuring characters from his previous work (two of them already translated).

1684349464303.png 1684349481434.png 1684349521964.png

Would any kind soul please pick this up? :cry:

DL link:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.010. (Will not work with a different version.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01 Fixed missing entry in Eroste menu.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikorin

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.010. (Will not work with a different version.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
Latest Opponent "Martina" in the Eroste menu not translated. (No Idea why, I can't find an untranslated occurrence of that name.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks alot. It seem works on my end so far, will do more testing tomorrow.

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Latest Opponent "Martina" in the Eroste menu not translated. (No Idea why, I can't find an untranslated occurrence of that name.)
Do you mean Recent Opponent in the Eroste screen? In that case: data/CommonEvents.json, object #125, in the list array, index 62:
JSON:
[
  "'マルチナ'"
]
Important to note that only new saves will be affected by this change.
1695136846550.png

Cheers,

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you mean Recent Opponent in the Eroste screen? In that case: data/CommonEvents.json, object #125, in the list array, index 62:
JSON:
[
  "'マルチナ'"
]
Important to note that only new saves will be affected by this change.
View attachment 2941706

Cheers,
The heck... I definitely searched Commonevents.
I guess I used a wrong moonrune or something...
Thank you for the help.

Reactions: l8rdude

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
View attachment 2629181
Approx. English Title : Another World Reincarnation Richard Dream Spirit and Paiz Kingdom
Japanese Title : 異世界転生リチャード 夢の精とペイズ王国
Developer : dHR-ken
Link to Dev :
Link to Game :

Latest game from dHR-ken, featuring characters from his previous work (two of them already translated).

View attachment 2629184 View attachment 2629185 View attachment 2629186

Would any kind soul please pick this up? :cry:

DL link:
What are the other games? Which ones are translated?
Never heard of this series before :)