Identify [Answer - Nero by Fujino] NTR/Corruption(?) game with 1MC, 1FC, beach(?) and masage parlor connected to shop (h-scenes with curtains)

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
ntr, male protagonist, rpg/rpgm, 2dcg, corruption(?)

So.
2-4 years ago I remember playing a rpg/rpgm game where 1 male protagonist (MC) who goes on vacation (or adventure) with 1 female character.
-
I clearly remember a beach location where there is a massage parlor that is also connected with a bar/store.
And remember couple of h-scenes from that location:

1-Scene where female character tries on a swimsuit and the owner of the store "ntrs" her behind the curtain.

2-At the massage parlor a girl (in exotic clothes) takes MC and female character to a room with 2 beds separated by curtain. Then MC gets asleep and the girl with some man "ntrs" female character.

-
H-scenes were animated and had voice(?).
And (I think) the curtain scenes had shadows only (and I was angry not seeing the detailes of h-scenes).

-
Not sure if the used 3D Koikatsu models or 2D drawings...
-
I believe it didn't have English translation.
-
-
-
A-a-and thats all I remember.
Hope someone manages to help...

Last edited:
Reactions: LordRinnegan

LordRinnegan

Nov 5, 2018
Did you manage to find it? I know which one you're talking about but can't remember the name. Searching for it too. There was a beach instructor with an H scene underwater. The wife was with the instructor while the husband was sitting on the beach. Arghhh...can't remember.