Seeking Antaegina Multiverse

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am seeking Corruption games similar to "Antaegina" and "Savior" except with a Female protagonist instead of a male protagonist. Where in the plot the MC can be Good or Evil, Any help would be great.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Didn't know the game, and it seems to be (without n). Exactly how evil, just doing evil acts, (pleasure) corruption loss of morals? netorare (cheating)? succubus kind of evil? dominating against men? The broadness of depravity cannot be underestimated.

There's Fashion business first chapter at least, but more like choice between ultimate and a bit less evil. And Good girl gone bad seems appropriate. My first thought was Wicked Choices: Book One, merely based on the art style, though not 100% sure if it's enough about choices, it has been a while since I played and its multiple protagonist. For more corruption based, maybe Chloe 18, there are also a lot of RPGM games with this theme.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Didn't know the game, and it seems to be (without n). Exactly how evil, just doing evil acts, (pleasure) corruption loss of morals? netorare (cheating)? succubus kind of evil? dominating against men? The broadness of depravity cannot be underestimated.

There's Fashion business first chapter at least, but more like choice between ultimate and a bit less evil. And Good girl gone bad seems appropriate. My first thought was Wicked Choices: Book One, merely based on the art style, though not 100% sure if it's enough about choices, it has been a while since I played and its multiple protagonist. For more corruption based, maybe Chloe 18, there are also a lot of RPGM games with this theme.
Wicked Choices:Book One seems the most like Ataegina and "Savior"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I guess Another game I am looking for is one similar to "Zoe's Temptations" which has the fantasy,female protagonist,corruption and transformation genres.