EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
505932_taimanin_asagi_1.png

Overview:
The game stars and takes the viewpoint from a female ninja who is said to be one of Japan's greatest warriors. She's part of an elite ninja squad called Anti-Demon Ninja that fights in the name of justice. The main enemy in this story is the OFA (Oboro Forbearance Army) lead by another female ninja who is also said to be one of the finest in the land. These two female ninjas go at it until one of them is captured and trained/transformed against their will into a sex slave.
It's important to note here that the game takes place around 2050 in Tokyo, so technology has become relatively advanced. The world itself seems to be VERY grim. It's also slightly fantasy based as it seems many different races inhabit the world, including vampires, orcs, and various types of evil spirits, which are the demons or "evil influenced" people that are making the world so corrupt. The ninjas also have special, beyond human, abilities as well.

Title: Taimanin Asagi
Original Title: 対魔忍アサギ
Alias Title: Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi
VNDB:
Sequel:
Side Story:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2005-10-21, English Patch 2008-04-19, English Patch(Animated Sequence) 2012-12-22
Developer: Anime Lilith & Black Lilith
Publishers: Lilith Soft & Anime Lilith & Black Lilith
Translation: Dark Translations & Dark Initiative
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Related Anime:
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

3727.jpg 3729.jpg 3730.jpg 3731.jpg 3732.jpg 7077.jpg 7080.jpg 7081.jpg

May 28, 2017
If only Japanese censorship was such that one does not need to sit far away from screen like one is looking at a pointillist's art piece in order for an image not to appear censored.

Reactions: Tatsuya-05

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
it don't work it just gives me this
Anti-demon ninja asaji complete edition - tranlated ny ' .u.A, ,U,' i'm on windows10 help me

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
it don't work it just gives me this
Anti-demon ninja asaji complete edition - tranlated ny ' .u.A, ,U,' i'm on windows10 help me
1. You need to change locale to Japanese.

Reactions: DJD and Jeffy91

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i already did that your not helping before i did that it was giving me this error
---------------------------
Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi: Complete Edition - Translated by
???????????????
???????(syntax error, unexpected T_SYMBOL, expecting ")")
OK

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
Information
Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi: Complete Edition - Translated by
OK
this is a the problem (AFTER) I CHANGE my Region not before after

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Please read and as well as looking over the help section before more posts here...

Reactions: DJD

jjj333

Aug 6, 2017
I know this is an old game, but was wondering if there was a cg route somewhere or walkthrough? thanks.

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
I know this is an old game, but was wondering if there was a cg route somewhere or walkthrough? thanks.
As far as I know, only episode 3 has a walkthrough. Regarding CG, you can search ehentai for the galleries.

Also, what engine was used to create this? Is it Ren'Py or Kirikiri?

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
I just downloaded and ran under win10 With open with; locale emulator /japanese. Runs fine. Thanks op.

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
downloaded it from mega and unpacked it but am getting a blue screen with error in a language that i dont know

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone finished this? I'd like to know if there is an ending where they end up as slave and not free. Thank you

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote