Daz Anus of Golden Palace V2 looks weird

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
Using the updated Golden palace V2 , turn off stupid shell part in order that those shell don't mess up the other. The anus still looks weird as it 's edge doesn't as smooth as what I saw on other artworks . So do the textures of anus area ( the center of anus is white ). Pictures below, please help me , thanks.
2.png
1.png

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I think maybe it's a problem with gloss. Messed around with it a little. Note, someone else will probably come with a better solution and explanation!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I did was take the default g8f, add golden palace, then run shell choose color anus to make it darker. That's the image on the left. Then to get the right version, I selected the GoldenPalace_Shell in the scene tab, went in surfaces, selected GoldenPalace_2254_GP_Torso_Back and set the Glossy Layered Weight value from 1.00 to 0.00.

So I'm not saying that's the correct way to fix it, but it sure did something.

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
I think maybe it's a problem with gloss. Messed around with it a little. Note, someone else will probably come with a better solution and explanation!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I did was take the default g8f, add golden palace, then run shell choose color anus to make it darker. That's the image on the left. Then to get the right version, I selected the GoldenPalace_Shell in the scene tab, went in surfaces, selected GoldenPalace_2254_GP_Torso_Back and set the Glossy Layered Weight value from 1.00 to 0.00.

So I'm not saying that's the correct way to fix it, but it sure did something.
It works ! Thank you so much for saving me , I'm just crazy about this problem for three days trying to solve it !

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It works ! Thank you so much for saving me , I'm just crazy about this problem for three days trying to solve it !
That's great, just keep an eye out, some kind of issue might pop up, like seams in the skin being visible if areas have different gloss. I have little experience with golden palace and no idea why this is. Seems like it would be a problem everyone would run into. I'm pretty sure there's a correct solution and this isn't it.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge comes along and points out what you're -really- supposed to do to fix this issue :)

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
That's great, just keep an eye out, some kind of issue might pop up, like seams in the skin being visible if areas have different gloss. I have little experience with golden palace and no idea why this is. Seems like it would be a problem everyone would run into. I'm pretty sure there's a correct solution and this isn't it.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge comes along and points out what you're -really- supposed to do to fix this issue :)
Sound like another big problem waiting for me to run into. Unfortunately when you google these problems with genitalia all you got is more questions . I might looking into the problem you concerned about , hope I can give some help. Thank you for your kindly help again !