[R>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Unpaid Any 3d artist who is willing to collab? I wont take any revenue, all for the artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
I'm looking for a 3D artist possibly using Daz3d or Honey Select, i'll send you some screenshots of the design of the characters that i want. I want to create a VN with just linear story, i will create the script and story, i will also code in renpy though im still learning for now. If you want you can also code.

I just want someone to create my dream visual novel, so if there's even a revenue, i wont take anything from it. I just find it so hard to create 3d or even a background image haha.

Story:
Plot:
The story starts with a very kinky couple who is very open in their relationship. They follow a motto that "Sharing is Caring". Let's follow their adventureous and open relationship, meet other characters along the way.

Story will be almost linear and straight forward. Game is more like a netogi game.

Spoiler: there's no NTR content, no Cheating and Betrayal, everything and everyone gives their consent.

Planned Content: MC/Wife/Mom, MC/Wife/Son,
MC/Wife(Watching)/Mom/Son, MC/Wife/Mom/Uncle, MC(Filming)/Wife/Son/Daughter, MC/Wife/Son/Sister in Law and all other possible combination :)

Genre: incest, multiple penetration, vaginal sex, anal sex, voyeurism, big tits, male protagonist, blowjob, double blowjob, group sex, swinging, romance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.