Seeking Any action games with a male protagonist and male/futa enemies?

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I'm looking for any game that has in-game sex content, run-or-rape style, with a male main character, and enemies that try to have sex with the MC, preferibly other males or futas.

I'm looking for gameplay similar but not limited to:
Kurovadis, Eroico, LAB: Still Alive, LAB2UG, Furry Fury: LoTO, Crisis Point Extinction, Paperheads, etc...

Also possibly any RPG with sex-based combat, such as the ill-fated Malise and the Machine.

The only game I've found that (barely) has any content like that is Bare Backstreets, which is good but very short.
EDIT: Happy Heart Panic and Oh So Hero! match what I'm looking for, but have weird fetishes or kinda lame animations. A Walk Home is instant Game Over rape, so no.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Reactions: desperat10n

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
i can recommend this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you like it.

Darknight4231

May 14, 2018
I know it's a bit late, but

Have you tried Eroico and Forest of the Blue skin?

FOBS

fobs isn't too hard, just gotta know what you're doin ;P (there's a walkthrough section on the main thread itself)

Eroico is a bit harder to find, it's not an easy game, either.
( )
From what I recall from the long search the first time, he was pretty good at keeping it off of most of the normal sites.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I know it's a bit late, but

Have you tried Eroico and Forest of the Blue skin?

FOBS

fobs isn't too hard, just gotta know what you're doin ;P (there's a walkthrough section on the main thread itself)

Eroico is a bit harder to find, it's not an easy game, either.
( )
From what I recall from the long search the first time, he was pretty good at keeping it off of most of the normal sites.
Neither of those have male or futa enemies, as far as I can tell, but thanks for the suggestion.

Jun 27, 2018
Kinda late for the party here but games that I can recommend are Kemomimi treasure hunters and Explorer of the golden planet. The first one has you playing both a male and female character at the same time and you gotta deal with male, futa and monster enemies. The second one has a female protagonist but you can unlock a futa mode where she turns futa and has different animations for all the different monster and male enemies. Both can be found on dlsite but there are free downloads floating around places