any alternatives to kemono.party?

tylex

Formerly 'ketsup'
Feb 29, 2024
This site. Patreon is getting worse and from what I've read gumroad is about to follow. Until we get a new siterip platform that covers the other platforms that creators are using, waiting for subscribers to leak exclusive content is probably the best option we have in the meantime.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Kemono can rip Discord and DMs, but it seems to take a little more effort or attention on the leaker's part.

There are no functioning equivalents right now but e-hentai still seems to be one of the "primary" leak sites with integrated hosting. No crawling/automation for paysites though, and no videos, PSDs or the like except through torrents and comments with external links.

AkatsukiSkygale

Feb 11, 2022
I remember there was a kemono.party alternative but for fantia only.

Except the comment I saw the link on got taken down.

Anyone remember what site is that? Don't mind DMing me?

(Sorry mods, but I really need this forbidden knowledge real bad. And not being able to find this alternative irritates me because "Fuck I should have saved it and now its gone from my memory").

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Does any1 know of any good replacement sites that are similar to the Kemono.su site? Kemono.su has stopped updating content since April 13th, and there is no info on when the site will resume activities, so the site may have been abandoned by it's owners for all we know!!

Reactions: SuperSumi44